Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ETHERIA MU | Season 6 | 1000x | Stable | Fully Customized | Unique Gameplay

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OSI3jN - ETHERIA MU | Season 6 | 1000x | Stable | Fully Customized | Unique Gameplay - RaGEZONE Forums
Etheria Games is a community with a freshly opened Mu Online Server.Etheria Mu Online Season 6 Ep. 3 is fully Customized (Maps, NPC's, Mobs, Events, Raid Bosses, etc.)Unique Gameplay awaits you!Official Website: EtheriaMuBasic Information:Version: Full Season 6 Fully CustomizedExperience: 1000xMaximum Level: 400 regular + MasterSpots: all maps (press TAB to see on minimap)Monsters, Goldens, Bosses: adjusted powerWings Level 4Unique Gameplay (Maps, Events, Mobs, NPC's, Raid Bosses)Elf Phantom NPC Buff: can use until 5 rr's3d / Zoom SystemRaidboss MapCustom JewelsNewbie Help Pack

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UP! I hope there is no problem because I UPPED my topic :D.
If it is, I am sorry.

Guys, I hope at least you will try my new brand server. It is kind of Unique.

Me and my team worked at unique and customized Maps, NPC's, Events and Raid Bosses.
I bet you never saw a server like this (maybe better, maybe worst, but Unique)
If you like my designs, give it a chance xD.
Thank you very much for understanding!

The Varyer - ETHERIA MU | Season 6 | 1000x | Stable | Fully Customized | Unique Gameplay - RaGEZONE Forums

The Varyer - ETHERIA MU | Season 6 | 1000x | Stable | Fully Customized | Unique Gameplay - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UP! come, enjoy! :D

GBAjECu - ETHERIA MU | Season 6 | 1000x | Stable | Fully Customized | Unique Gameplay - RaGEZONE Forums
Of6gjVd - ETHERIA MU | Season 6 | 1000x | Stable | Fully Customized | Unique Gameplay - RaGEZONE Forums
ZKkF0Ek - ETHERIA MU | Season 6 | 1000x | Stable | Fully Customized | Unique Gameplay - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
played for a bit. seemed fun at start but then meeh. couldn't find where to get 2nd class quest. and its not fun at all 0 players
Thank you for your reply! You're awesome! Thank you for playing on our server. You can find all NPC's that you need (for quests and etc) in Arkania (New Home Town)We made some updates, that's why there were 0 players :D.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
il give a shot again. try to add online counter to website. will attract more players. cause now u dont know how many there are and it gives doubts to join

add MG sword + skill to shop. add dl skills. some classes have top skills in shop ur making this unfair for some other classes... btw wtf. rf items droping all around and the class isn't even available lmao

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
il give a shot again. try to add online counter to website. will attract more players. cause now u dont know how many there are and it gives doubts to joinadd MG sword + skill to shop. add dl skills. some classes have top skills in shop ur making this unfair for some other classes... btw wtf. rf items droping all around and the class isn't even available lmao
Thank you! We're waiting for you. Thank you for your reply! We will adjust that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is Marlon? Also invertory quest npc?Neah impossible to play... Too odd...Atleast i tried :) Thanx!
Thank you for giving us a chance! We're trying to do our best! You can find al NPC s you need in Arkania.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for giving us a chance! We're trying to do our best! You can find al NPC s you need in Arkania.
you tried something unique but failed. its a boring setup. all you did was custom lvl zones. u missed 90% of MU features overall. think again. and look at the server as a player not admin

Back