Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HeroesMU |Season8.2| Exp:100x |NO PAY 2 WIN | Server OPEN |

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HeroesMU |Season8.2| Exp:20x |NO PAY 2 WIN | HARDCORE Server OPEN |

We are proud to present HEROES MU S8.2
The hardest server online, GMO Style,need party and elf to play. Don`t try to play alone !
Find us on
http://heroesmu.ml/

Exp: 20x
Drop: 5%
Points per reset: 250
Reset LV: 400
Master Lvl :350
Monster HP: 100%
Points /lvl : 5 / 7
ON: 24/7
Lag: 0

SHOPS : Only HP, Mana, Arrows, Bolts

Monster : DMG = 5x normal ; DEF = 3x normal ; DEF RATE = 3x normal ; HP = normal

Map mobs : 3x more than normal, common locations, no spots.
Blood Castle : Normal mobs
Devil Square : 35x more mobs
Chaos Castle : Normal mobs
Archelor : 3x more mobs

Hero Mobs (100% drop) :
Lorencia - no hero mob
Noria - no hero mob
Eveland - Captain Grizzly - 3 spot x 1 mob
Devias - Ice Queen - 2 spot x 1 mob
LostTower - Balrog - 1 spot x 1 mob
Atlans - Hydra - 1 spot x 1 mob
Tarkan - Death Beam knight - 2 spot x 1 mob
- Zaikan - 1 spot x 1 mob
Icarus - Phoenix - 1 spot x 1 mob
Kalima(1-6) - Illusion of Kundun - 1 spot x 1 mob
Barracks - Dark Elf - 1 spot x 1 mob

Blood Castle : Every day 10:00; 22:00
Devil Square : Every day 11:00; 23:00
Golden Invasion : Saturday 08:00; Sunday 20:00
Wizard : Every day 05:00;11:00;17:00;23:00

Rates:

Bless: 100%
Soul + Luck: 75%
Life: 65%

Chaos Machine:

+10: 85%
+11: 80%
+12: 75%
+13: 70%
+14: 65%
+15: 60%
(Item+Luck)

All new Season8 Episode2 Features:

- New Interface
- New Settings
- New Guild & Party Matching
- New Personal Shop Board
- New Personal Store
- New Pandora Mining System
- New Master Skills
- New Wings
- New Sets
- New Transformation Rings
- New Maps & mobs
- New Chaos Castle Best of the Best
- New Battle Map
- New master skill tree
- New Events
- Full Element System
- Full Cash Shop
- Socket Mix System
- 2.5 Level Wings
- 3D Camera
- Many Customs
- Inventory and bault extension
- Balanced PVP system
- HP bar

Events:

• Guardian of Archeron: Online
• Castle Siege: Online
• Duel: Online
• La Cleon: Online
• Luck Coin: Online
• Guild War: Online
• Battle Soccer: Online
• Blood Castle: Online
• Blue Event: Online
• Castle Siege: Online
• Chaos Castle: Online
• Cherry Blossom: Online
• CryWolf Event: Online
• Devil Square: Online
• Double Goer: Online
• Imperial Guardian: Online
• Gens Family: Online
• Golden Archier: Online
• Golden Invation: Online
• HalloWeen Event: Online
• Happy Hour: Online
• Illusion Temple: Online
• Dragones Rojos: Online
• Kalima Event: Online
• Kanturu Event: Online
• Loren Deep: Online
• Luck Coin: Online
• Moss The Gambler: Online
• New Year´s Day: Online
• Santa Village: Online
• Sky Event: Online
• Swamp Of Peace: Online
• White Wizard: Online

We hope you had fun with us
HeroesMU server was set up in memory of servers mu who made history

nooberc - HeroesMU |Season8.2| Exp:100x |NO PAY 2 WIN | Server OPEN | - RaGEZONE Forums

nooberc - HeroesMU |Season8.2| Exp:100x |NO PAY 2 WIN | Server OPEN | - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
old school , I missed a server like that.
good job friends

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not even the old school, but it is set to med / low exp with all improvements and updates of S8.2

Have fun and enjoy our server HeroesMU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is a nice and well-configured server, and balanced.
I hope more more players to join:D
from me receive grade 10
hmm..However, I think you can also work a little on site, a template can nicer, in my opinion: D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You server sell items full option, wings, ancient items, socket items?
Inventory and bault extension quest is working or if only for cash shop?
Eventbag items (heart, medals, boxes, etc...) full configured and working?
Grand reset system?
Card stack event working?
Pet Muun system working?
Party between different factions(Gens)?
Re-connect system?
Max exc options per items?
Max sockets per item?
Archangel and chaos weapons drop from normal monsters (Tarkan & Icarus)?
If this server is not pay to win then it means that everything is possible to get it from drop and events, or am I wrong?
Accept suggestions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont have nothing to hide, join, it a server with no pay, we dont whant to gain money, the website have webshop, but is not active, so, all you gain it from monster..you can ask other players

And yes,sure we will accept suggestions, only this we will make a great server :)

We are looking for professional staff , so Menduksay , if you have skills , we are open for discussion

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for answering, tomorrow i will test your server and, i will give you suggestions depending on what i see. Honestly I've played as 100 different servers and none has so far seemed to have been balanced and properly configured. They come my suggestions based on my experience in the various servers that have already played.
No offense to anyone but really there are too horrible servers, poorly configured, badly balanced, 0 customization, with high rates of experience and so many of them are paid to win.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Based on Menduksay
ive done downloading the game and im playing now!

I suggest sell item on Shop for begginer like Wings,armors,weapons like that
uhm increase zen drop ?
and this Eventbag items (heart, medals, boxes, etc...)
Party between different factions(Gens)?
Re-connect system?
Max exc options per items?
Max sockets per item?
Archangel and chaos weapons drop from normal monsters (Tarkan & Icarus)?
and the server is good if we can get the item on drop but not paying any cent/dollars to become strong

i say this server is 10/10 for my suggestion i played hundreds of MU Server but this server is Good

and im willing to share this to may friend and advertise it share it on Facebook :) if you're looking for help or staff just PM me ill do everthing to make this server to have more player's GOOD JOB!! More power to the server!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Downloading! Season 8, impressive :D
Is this beta?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a few suggestions:

- Reduce a little the rate drop of the jewels please, to many chaos >.<.
- The drop is crazy, loch feather, jewels of creation, high level skills and more from monsters lvl 1? Balanced please.
- Increase a little the exc item drop from normal monsters, but this items should have +luck+skill and one single exc option (set in random).
- Configured the eventbag items redward, is crazy too, the firecrack should be the fist event item in drop and should drop only the first sets and weapons. For example:
Monsters lvl 1 - 100 > Firecracker > Pad set +7 to +11, Bone set +5 to +10, Skull, Angelic and Serpent staffs +6 to +11, rings & pendans +4 to +11 with luck, skill and option set in random mode.
Monsters 101 - 200 > Heart of Love > Sphinix set +7 to +10 and Legendary set +5 to +9, Thunder, Gorgon and Legendary staffs +6 to +10, rings & pendans +4 to +11 with luck, skill and option set in random mode, and so on with the other items (silver medal, golden medal and Heaven box).
- Reduce the drop of firecracks, its too much >.<

- Increase the zen amount/quantity a little more please.
- Increase the HP/DEF of the monsters starting with the map of tarkan and so on (such as a server with resets is better than the monsters require more and more resets to kill them, especially the bosses, but give rewards appropriate to their difficulty.)
- Set almost all stores to sell stacks potions of 255, angels and imps.
- Do not sell high level skills, orbs and scrolls, as your server has a very high rate of drop is not difficult to find them and get them. For example: wizard spells, you can set the shop to sell until the flame scroll.
- Activate all possible events except holidays such as Christmas and hallowen events.

So far it's what I can say about how to improve the gaming experience server. While I testing the server I will give to you more suggestions.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question, its really important to me, your purpose and wish is to create an easy and fast server?
Because the new changes you've done recently it seems very bad to me, in my personal opinion completely ruin the game experience, I thought it would be a medium server, not too difficult or too easy.
No offense to anyone, I hope prompt response, thank you in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a few suggestions:

- reduce a little the rate drop of the jewels please, to many chaos >.<.
- the drop is crazy, loch feather, jewels of creation, high level skills and more from monsters lvl 1? Balanced please.
- increase a little the exc item drop from normal monsters, but this items should have +luck+skill and one single exc option (set in random).
- configured the eventbag items redward, is crazy too, the firecrack should be the fist event item in drop and should drop only the first sets and weapons. for example:
monsters lvl 1 - 100 > firecracker > pad set +7 to +11, bone set +5 to +10, skull, angelic and serpent staffs +6 to +11, rings & pendans +4 to +11 with luck, skill and option set in random mode.
Monsters 101 - 200 > heart of love > sphinix set +7 to +10 and legendary set +5 to +9, thunder, gorgon and legendary staffs +6 to +10, rings & pendans +4 to +11 with luck, skill and option set in random mode, and so on with the other items (silver medal, golden medal and heaven box).
- reduce the drop of firecracks, its too much >.<

- increase the zen amount/quantity a little more please.
- increase the hp/def of the monsters starting with the map of tarkan and so on (such as a server with resets is better than the monsters require more and more resets to kill them, especially the bosses, but give rewards appropriate to their difficulty.)
- set almost all stores to sell stacks potions of 255, angels and imps.
- do not sell high level skills, orbs and scrolls, as your server has a very high rate of drop is not difficult to find them and get them. for example: wizard spells, you can set the shop to sell until the flame scroll.
- activate all possible events except holidays such as christmas and hallowen events.

so far it's what i can say about how to improve the gaming experience server. While i testing the server i will give to you more suggestions.

Updated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are proud to present HEROES MU S8.2
The hardest server online, GMO Style,need party and elf to play. Don`t try to play alone !
Find us on
http://heroesmu.ml/

Exp: 20x
Drop: 5%
Points per reset: 250
Reset LV: 400
Master Lvl :350
Monster HP: 100%
Points /lvl : 5 / 7
ON: 24/7
Lag: 0

Up, Join Us

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to stop for 1 hour for updates, we are online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Arena have low lvl spots to boost lvl up for beginners.

Back