Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lost Land MU | Season 1 - The Beginning | 2x Exp | Max 3 Clients | All Webzen Default

whos your daddeh?
Reaction score
This server is very strong and stable. The community is very fun and we laugh and rejoice at much in-game and on facebook groups. I have played MU Online since 1999 and this server feels very genuine. I would give it a shot if nothing else.

I would also like ladder and player count on website but I am not sure what reasons they have for not showing them. The servers are definitely completely full, every spot from D1 to LT7 is taken by person or party.

Message me in game "Rise" if you would like to chat or want to join an english speaking guild.

Glad to see you are having fun :)

Cheers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So server is quite good and i would encourage others to join, but it seems that direction of the server is completely unclear, as admins keep changing their mind about contents or just giving unclear statements, about when and what is comming. People are already bored of losttower yet it is unclear what will come with mg update. Is it just mg? or also extra maps? what will come next and when? i've seen few different statements from staff already and it is getting very annoying. Can't you just release official timeline like other projects do? for example this is timeline for one of WoW projects https://i.imgur.com/0w12cMn.jpg is it too hard to make something similar like that so that would people stop speculating and escalating rumors?

I have invested quite some time in this server already and for anyone who is thinking about starting, i could only encourage you as, pros outweight the cons.
For pros i would state that:
- Staff seems to be dedicated
- Servers are stable
- Many people playing
- Economy is very good
- Events happening every weekend.

For cons:
- Some annoying bugs have been there from the start.
- more then 50% of the population are jewel farming characters, some people have 10 or even more chars which just makes current restrinctions (3 chars on pc, 2 in pt) absolutely useless and makes game unfair for people who cant run more chars. I personaly run 4 chars, but i'm nowhere close as rich as some other people who are bathing in jewels, i can't even imagine how many accounts they are running.
- Unclear timeline and release of contents.
- JoL rate is going to have only 30% success rate when future content releases and 50% lower drop rate, supposedly to increase value of items +opt, however i would say this is terrible idea as it will make JOL to only be used to upgrade weapons to +4 opt, using it further is stupid as it will most likely burn and it will be almost impossible to make item with +12 opt, also only items +opt+luck is usefull this way, upgrading set items without opt will be stupid idea.

Hopefully staff can make some adjustments to turn server for the better, if these things would get fixed i could clearly state that this is the best private server i have ever played.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from MuOnline Philippines - News (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

??

This is the error im getting all of a sudden on your website.

Nvm, it went away.

Last edited:
Back