Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu-Archangel Rewind | Season 15 |10x/5x/2.5x | Free2Play | Non Reset

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuTrex - Mu-Archangel Rewind | Season 15 |10x/5x/2.5x | Free2Play | Non Reset - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Rates
Regular Exp: 10x
Master Exp: 5x
Majestic Exp: 2.5x
Regular Party: 3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0/7.0 (exp will divide)
Set Party: 4.0/5.0/6.0/7.0/8.0 (exp will divide)
Zen Multiplier: 50 * Monster's Level
Drop Rate: 50%
Connection Per PC: 1

How To Gain Wcoins
1: Stay online, every Hour your character will receive 1 WCoin automatically.
2: Vote, each vote will provide you with 2 additional Wcoins.
3: BC/DS/CC/CW/NM/IT/DG/IF - rewards you with 20 Wcoins.
4: Pvp System - rewards you with 10wc if you win.
5: Kalima1-7 - kundun rewards you with 10wc.
6: Ice queen / Barlog / Hydra / Gorgon / Zaikan - Reward you with 1wc.
7: Trade Items for Wcoins in game. (personal Store Wcoin System)

How To Gain Ruud
BC/DS/CC/IF/IT/DG - 500-1500 Ruud (Requires Level 400+ 3rd Quest)
Rooster monster - (100% Ruud Gain) (W-100,G-250,P-500,R-1000) (Kanturu,Karutan1-2,Raklion,Vulcanos)
Erohim invasion - (100% Ruud Gain) (5000 Ruud Reward) (KuberaMine) (23:00)
Pvp System Lorencia - (100% Ruud Gain) (250-1000 Ruud Reward) (1:00/12:00/16:00)​

Events Reward
Blood Castle: 300k zen / bless bundle
Chaos Castle: soul bundle
Illusion Temple: Life bundle

PVP System
Name: Luke The Helper
Time: 1:00 / 12:00 / 16:00
Registration Time: 15 Minutes
Duration: 30 Minutes
Loser: 10 Death
Requirements: 1 million Zen
Reward: 10wc + 250-1000 Ruud

How To Get Muuns
Name: Fire flame ghost
Location: Kanturu ruins / Aida 1-2 / Tarkan 1-2 / Losttower 1-7 / Atlans 1-3 / Raklion
Drop: 15% Muun Egg / 85% Zen
Please note if you got lucky the muun egg can drop all types of muun's excluding evolved muuns

Custom Boss Invasion
Name: Medusa
Time: 15:00
HP: 1m
Reward: 3 bundles (chaos/harmony/guardian)

Name: Erohim
Time: 23:00
HP: 1m
Reward: 5000 Ruud

Name: Hellraiser
Time: 03:00
Reward: 3 Tier 8 Set Excellent Random Op/Luck

Links
Forum: www.mu-archangel.com/forum
Discord: https://discord.gg/FZS3jUG
Client New: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WoR4-vltGJPIe2MG47gYgqIAq_eNuf0P/view

Grand Opening: 27/05/2020 17:00 UTC +1 ServerTime

MuTrex - Mu-Archangel Rewind | Season 15 |10x/5x/2.5x | Free2Play | Non Reset - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i recommend this mu cause his admin is online all the time and the server has nice config, join us!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you guys!
regarding the online time not always sorry :) need to work to pay the mu online hosting lol..
but support trying my best as long as you post your issue on discord or our forum.
if you are looking for a real free mu online premium season 15 non reset server this is the server for you guys!
no donations no web shop no FO items proper party trade zen economy based server.
and as always use suggestion section on our forum start a poll if its popular we will implement it in the server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, realy very nice server.. but 1 conection for pc? can u change for 2? tnx!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will give a try again, i like that 1 pc per IP, prevent players using 1 main + 1 EE and wont care about party, EE now will be a seperate class role.

PS: the config about monster's power/hp is suit for non-rs server, i really tired of other non-rs but you cant even solo on tarkan, very well. And BC/DS/CC 1 is easy for newbies low lvl.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will give a try again, i like that 1 pc per IP, prevent players using 1 main + 1 EE and wont care about party, EE now will be a seperate class role.

PS: the config about monster's power/hp is suit for non-rs server, i really tired of other non-rs but you cant even solo on tarkan, very well. And BC/DS/CC 1 is easy for newbies low lvl.

so config of monsters is good? i couldn't understand.

hello, realy very nice server.. but 1 conection for pc? can u change for 2? tnx!

sorry friend 1 connection per pc will promote proper party and actual game play you may use the Admin buffer for additional boost.
also monsters are nerfed so you don't need second char for buffs.

news~
we have increased the monster spots count therefore server was reload (restarted)
make sure you log in back.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol bosses drop crap, pve dmg/defense is custom-crap, admins nowadays just dont know how to set up drop for specific exp, at the end you mostly end up in npc stuff at 800 level huehueRelic Mu s13(2017/18) was last good private server with perfect balance and only 1 additional ruud event, mithrills droped good and percentage was slightly increased for ertells, maze worked(he fixed it pretty fast) , people still left after few months ehhh. I hope that admin makes new server or sell his config.

Back