Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RealmMU S8 EP3 | 25x NO RR | 200x NO RR | Drops:50% | NEW SERVERS |

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
x200 drop reset fruit BC8 ?

from what mobs ?

3BC no fruits -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its so sad....this server is fine but i have a lot of LAGS here...
cant play like that...
i been playing this server and i know it well,i guess u have delay instead lag.stop cry and try do something on your own side

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i been playing this server and i know it well,i guess u have delay instead lag.stop cry and try do something on your own side
hi guys, the lag problem was fixed... for international ppl...

i would like to announce, that this friday, until monday, we will have DOUBLE EXP event, to estimulate new players to join our server..

thx for all ppl that are helping us, and to everyone that already play here...

Kind Regards,
Admin

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi everyone,

since yesterday I have a problem with logging into the game. I got dc, and gets immediately each time after loading launcher / Main

until I was logged in on the second pc, everything worked, after disconnecting the same story

i tried reinstall, no error, just immadietly dc, befero server choosing

HELP PL0X

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi everyone,

since yesterday I have a problem with logging into the game. I got dc, and gets immediately each time after loading launcher / Main

until I was logged in on the second pc, everything worked, after disconnecting the same story

i tried reinstall, no error, just immadietly dc, befero server choosing

HELP PL0X
hi, try to install latests Visual C++, or update your O.S.

dead server. Did i help ?
hmmmm?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
still its not working, after updated C++ and .net, 2 diffrent machines

edit: i'm testing connection beetwen server and my router and:

"Ping statistics for <server_adres>
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),"
any idea how to fix it? server is blocking me or router server's ip? or something else?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Admin,
in server 200x exp

there is BUG in EXP!!!

1.i PT with my EE and after quit the pt i getting almost the SAME EXP IN SOLO!!
am lvl 450 and EE lvl 400...

2. after afk sometime my exp is getting low and low from the same mobs...without lvl up any lvl!!

exmple:
i fight "Satyros" mobs in kanturu 2 when i got 32K MASTER EXP...
after 5 min i STILL kill the SAME MOBS and: am getting 25K MASTER EXP and nothing change!! i didnt up any lvl!!

PLZ FIX this annoying bug i can lvl up solo / PT with my EE ....the exp still very low because of this BUG.

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone with this "bug" ? i never got this.. in fact.. just when level up.. the exp diminishes...

u know how to reproduce?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone with this "bug" ? i never got this.. in fact.. just when level up.. the exp diminishes...

u know how to reproduce?

look...
i dont really know if its "BUG"...maybe its something you did purposely...

but in some reason.... the EXP when SOLO in this server is really low Compared to PT EXP!

its fact!, you can test it if you want...
it should be:
2 players exp: X
solo: 2X

but its:
2 players exp: X
solo: 1.2X~~

not make sense!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not the point.. i changed the formula, to party exp get more.. to ppl use the party system.. is better... no one evolute solo more..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its not the point.. i changed the formula, to party exp get more.. to ppl use the party system.. is better... no one evolute solo more..

oright.

There is other few annoying BUGS:(i cant report on the server forum coz its said i cant post topic/messege):

1.bk reguf blow is sometimes dont do a thing!, i mean when its hit the ground sometime its hit(and shows dmg numbers) and sometimes it doesnt show any dmg!! and you need to move you character until its resolve..i cant AFK with RB like that!(when i switch to twisting slash its OK and hit fine)

2.GENS - when i enter gens V and left..its said"you left reacntly and you cant join...wait..." the problem is i wait 8 DAYS and its still write this DAM messege!! plz fix it i cant join guild / PT matching without gens!!

3.EE BUFF- after you upgrade the buff in ML Skill tree its gone in very short time (its sould last longer)...

PLZ answer Admin!

Thank You

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oright.

There is other few annoying BUGS:(i cant report on the server forum coz its said i cant post topic/messege):

1.bk reguf blow is sometimes dont do a thing!, i mean when its hit the ground sometime its hit(and shows dmg numbers) and sometimes it doesnt show any dmg!! and you need to move you character until its resolve..i cant AFK with RB like that!(when i switch to twisting slash its OK and hit fine)

2.GENS - when i enter gens V and left..its said"you left reacntly and you cant join...wait..." the problem is i wait 8 DAYS and its still write this DAM messege!! plz fix it i cant join guild / PT matching without gens!!

3.EE BUFF- after you upgrade the buff in ML Skill tree its gone in very short time (its sould last longer)...

PLZ answer Admin!

Thank You

1 - u know how to reproduce? or can u make a video with that?
2 - It will be fixed on next update, ok? its on OUR forum.. not here...
3 - what buff... ? need specific details if u want a fix.. as, use our forum

Back