Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
QUIERO PUBLICAR UN SERVIDOR Y ME RECIBE ESTE MENSAJE
I WANT TO POST A SERVER AND I GET THIS MESSAGE

Screenshot_90 - [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
QUIERO PUBLICAR UN SERVIDOR Y ME RECIBE ESTE MENSAJE
I WANT TO POST A SERVER AND I GET THIS MESSAGE

View attachment 257360
it clearly says you are trying to use more than 25 images
more than 25 or image links / image attachments are not allowed and is the limit..
make an image album at imgur.com or merge the images together if u want to use that amount and re-do your post with less images in order to be able to post a new thread.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it clearly says you are trying to use more than 25 images
more than 25 or image links / image attachments are not allowed and is the limit..
make an image album at imgur.com or merge the images together if u want to use that amount and re-do your post with less images in order to be able to post a new thread.

correct but I only uploaded one image and it keeps appearing I will try again but if it appears again only uploading one image I will let you know thank you

Reaction score
correct but I only uploaded one image and it keeps appearing I will try again but if it appears again only uploading one image I will let you know thank you
U Can also make the new topic without images, and then edit your topic and add the images again one by one the links if u want too, that should work too

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please archive/remove these 2 :

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Please archive/remove these 2 :

Done already by KarLi.

The Supreme King
Reaction score

Hi admin plss delete this topic