Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Savage MU | Non-Reset | Low Rate | No VIP | Downgraded S9 | Play2Win | Fresh Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who are we?
Savage MU Online is a project I have been working on for almost 2 years. It’s purpose is to somehow bring back the nostalgia of the old days from GMO while retaining certain functionalities from newer seasons, without the obvious mistakes that Webzen has made, taking into consideration games of the same genre from our days.

What do we mean by ‘mistakes’?
For example:
Webzen’s translation of the game interface. It is obviously somewhere around a google translate level at best. Considering Webzen is a corporation, we find this to be an unacceptable offense towards the game’s community, to be honest, leaving alone the fact that they obviously milk this game for as much money as they can, especially lately. For me, personally, this has entirely ruined the game, and I aim to offer other players out there such as myself, an alternative to the abomination that this game has become...

Another example would be the poor balancing of character classes, allowing room for sentences such as “this class is the best!”. There will be no such things here…

Having rebirth/reset features which deform the game's purpose, etc.

The objective:
We seek to build a friendly community of english-speaking players that want to relive the nostalgia of the old days. Even though a lot of the content on our server has been tweaked and rebalanced, it was done with the intention of reviving older items (and other content) that completely lost their use as Webzen slowly implemented new items, that mostly became the only items people would wear, given their incredible stats.

Ultimately, our intention is of providing a solid MU Online, free to play, experience and a place where all MU fans can meet once more and enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played, without having someone pick your pockets in the process. This is a long-term project that’s aiming for an availability of 10 years or more, or until the game completely dies.

Other notable differences:
- Certain character builds, such as a command focused dark lord, or an agility focused elf, etc. are viable on our server, even comparable to more mainstream character builds.

- Customized quest system, with enhanced lore and customized rewards, aiming to deliver an immersive and unique experience.

- Mastery trees are properly translated, with a maximum mastery level of 60 and an award of 5 mastery points per level, delivering a rewarding experience more than ever before!

- A comprehensive guide page on our website, synchronized with the server files to provide the best possible accuracy of in-game content, as well as an integrated mastery calculator, which players can use to plan their masteries for their characters.

- Players may create multiple accounts using the same email address.

- A fair voting system with balanced rewards (stat reset fruits, experience increasing pets, etc.) allowing for a more flexible experience.

Final notes:
We offer support 24/7 so do not hesitate to contact us using our discord channel should any problems arise. We will gladly help!
So what are you waiting for? Come join us!

Other Information:

Start Date: 17 Feb. 2020

Host Location: Romania

Language: English

Game VersionSeason IX, Episode II
ExperienceDynamic, x5 (Increases with level)
Maximum Level400
Mastery Experiencex1
Mastery Maximum Level60
Mastery Points per Level5
Class Quest Rewards60 Stat Points
Excellent 380 ItemsDisabled
Excellent 400 ItemsDisabled
Maximum Excellent Options2 (3 for Two-Handed Weapons)
Drop Rate20%
Monsters per Spot7 to 15
Reset SystemDisabled
Language Filter SystemDisabled
Off-Level SystemDisabled
Off-Trade SystemDisabled
Reconnect SystemEnabled
Market SystemEnabled
Group Finder SystemEnabled
Duel SystemEnabled
Clan SystemEnabled
Quest SystemEnabled
Socket SystemEnabled
Elemental SystemEnabled
Mining SystemEnabled
MUUN SystemDisabled
Happy Hour EventEnabled
Blood Castle EventEnabled
Devil Square EventEnabled
Chaos Castle EventEnabled
Illusion Temple EventDisabled
White Wizard EventEnabled
Golden Invasion EventEnabled
Lorencia Valley EventDisabled
Castle Siege EventEnabled
Crywolf EventEnabled
Kanturu EventEnabled
Frozen Wastes EventEnabled
Swamp of Calm EventEnabled
Imperial Fortress EventEnabled
Foreign Dimension EventEnabled
Acheron EventEnabled
Battlecore EventDisabled

Links:
Game Information Page: https://savage-muonline.com/gameinfo
Discord: https://discord.gg/7UQkkX5

Screenshots:
PQ3xevi - Savage MU | Non-Reset | Low Rate | No VIP | Downgraded S9 | Play2Win | Fresh Server - RaGEZONE Forums

PDJCcxD - Savage MU | Non-Reset | Low Rate | No VIP | Downgraded S9 | Play2Win | Fresh Server - RaGEZONE Forums

v9Q0SVG - Savage MU | Non-Reset | Low Rate | No VIP | Downgraded S9 | Play2Win | Fresh Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Pg9Xk2y - Savage MU | Non-Reset | Low Rate | No VIP | Downgraded S9 | Play2Win | Fresh Server - RaGEZONE Forums

mLx2nCc - Savage MU | Non-Reset | Low Rate | No VIP | Downgraded S9 | Play2Win | Fresh Server - RaGEZONE Forums

CCcrKMQ - Savage MU | Non-Reset | Low Rate | No VIP | Downgraded S9 | Play2Win | Fresh Server - RaGEZONE Forums

yRoklRv - Savage MU | Non-Reset | Low Rate | No VIP | Downgraded S9 | Play2Win | Fresh Server - RaGEZONE Forums

FCpw2yq - Savage MU | Non-Reset | Low Rate | No VIP | Downgraded S9 | Play2Win | Fresh Server - RaGEZONE Forums

arL1PfN - Savage MU | Non-Reset | Low Rate | No VIP | Downgraded S9 | Play2Win | Fresh Server - RaGEZONE Forums

vLhVIkv - Savage MU | Non-Reset | Low Rate | No VIP | Downgraded S9 | Play2Win | Fresh Server - RaGEZONE Forums

lH4LoXh - Savage MU | Non-Reset | Low Rate | No VIP | Downgraded S9 | Play2Win | Fresh Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Savage MU Online | Non-Reset | x10 Dynamic Exp | 20% Drop | High Goblin Rates |

Looks fun, gonna check it :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello people !
I've been playing this server for more than 1 year and i want to say that it is worth your attention.
1)Stable 24/7, Play2Win, No WebShop.
2)Lots of improvements regarding different aspects of the original gameplay which you can find in "News" category on website:
- modified storyline and quest system + its rewards.
- lots of ancient sets with different options and possibility to combine between them.
- modified elemental system fully working (errtel rank 5 available).
- modified and strenghten Bosses, who can beat the hell out of you even if you have an EE for backup (you still will be killed for sure ))
- high reward from all the bosses, frequently golden invasions for easy gear up.
- modified skill three for lots of stats combinations.
- and a lot more waiting for u to discover.
3)and most important - Good Admin that is willing to work4 free for others to enjoy the Ultimate Mu Experience !
HF <3
P.S. waiting 4 u ingame, always ready for a duel challenge ))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello people !
Long time has passed - server is still online, i am still playing. In almost 3 years i never got bored, almost accomplished all my goals and dreams from childhood regarding this game (Mu Online). It's kinda sad that none of the players has reached the endgame like i did (penta,wings,set,weapons MAX upgraded) and i can't test what i've built :( . Waiting for a challenger who can take the castle from me )). Will let you a picture of what i've accomplished on one of my characters. Cheers!
kbOOm - Savage MU | Non-Reset | Low Rate | No VIP | Downgraded S9 | Play2Win | Fresh Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Ley Lei - Savage MU | Non-Reset | Low Rate | No VIP | Downgraded S9 | Play2Win | Fresh Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back