Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Starred Mu | S12 | x30, x500, x1500 | No Webshop | 3D Camera | Fair Play, Must Play | X1500 OPENS 23.03.2024

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
G Data Total Security with virus database form today sees a virus in game.exe. (I have tried 3 of Your download sources, all are the same.) When trying to launch it either way, it (that virus from game.exe) was trying to reach some .dll file from windows folder.

I tried downloading official game client and some other private, but those did not have "game.exe" file at all. - Did not have any warring from antivirus too.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Seems, like it is hard to post something from a new account, so I will try agian.

I downloaded Starred mu client three times [twice from google (full and lite), once .. somewhere else]. Each time when unpacking my antivirus, G data total security, with updated database, found this: Variant.Ursu.888188 in a game.exe file. The same happened when I tried launching game .. altho it tried to acces some .dll files from windows folder.

I downloaded some other private server client, and even official client to swich the file (but there was no such a file at all). With those two, g data did not find anything suspicious.

Imo it is some ransomware or keylogger - it makes sense why server does not have a we shop.

Back