Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

not everyone learns from text

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so its been couple years since i was into pangya reason being server files are incomplete as much as i love to say this we have seen sucessful attempts but still people dont wanna share there work anyways,
private servers galore and yet no hey heres files to make your own private server.

the files you have as much as they are great are incomplete and hours of troubleshooting,,,,,,,

why is it so hard for someone to do a video tutorial?

some of us just want to be able to get a server for memories not all of us wanna play online.

if you wanna bring back people make some video tutorials so people can see the process!

ss7 is out and ofcourse the brazilians have a server setup but its in portugese but interesting part everything hes doing>< i can see it so i can recreate it.

wisdom in that everyone does not speak english but a video tells a million people what to do whaterver the language

if you have updates make videos on them i manage servers myself but atleast i have content i can view and understand on how to do things..

internet's for sharing, people:)

Reaction score
If you are uncapable of understanding the server files and/or the database you shouldn't be running a server to begin with.
Private servers are no click-and-go medium and they require a LOT of studying and understanding.

A lot of information regarding Pangya servers has been shared here on RaGEZONE and the main reason most developers stopped is because this section was full of leechers who ask for 100% complete, bugfree servers running the latest version but make no effort to even try to figure stuff out for themselves.

Read through the forums and you'll learn enough to run a server for 'memory purposes'.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already have it up and running I'm no new comer to servers as that's my job but however my problem is its in a language I can't understand or jibberish the error files I'll show some pics Ina. Few Tsukasa I r,ember working with you in the past and you helped me now I want to return the favor with helping the community but I will need someone who's familiar with errors as I don't understand Thai lol

pangya error - not everyone learns from text - RaGEZONE Forums

imsure this is standard but its been awhile since I messed with pangyas server framework

another thing is its almost impossible to find information on downloads to the links of files since its been a couple years even so the tutorial on the pangya ss7 server ont he portugese side the video sadly is fuzzy and hes using some tools ive never even hurd of like delpi 7 and such what not

I went to the wuala site at lacie and downloaded all the files but im using the repack v2 py server tutorial files heres my biggest question are the 2 file sets different in anyway meaning one updataed then the other and will I need to repak some files on the server to downgrade or upgrade again with pangya servers aren't hard if you have the materials and the right sources but im pretty much trying to put a puzzle together with only 80 percent of information that I have available so I would really appreciate just a update if theres anything new that you know of :)

View attachment 151170 im also running server 2014 since im on windows 8.1 express with management tools 32bit.

now in the mean time while I wait for a responcse I will contrinue to troubleshoot to see if ican figure it out and see if ii can understand from some past posts like I said just let me know simple things so I can put pieces together:D

ps. its great to be back in the community

View attachment 151170

server 2008 r2 express is not ocompatible with windows 8.1 also it sayscompatibility error issues so I had to use 2014

there are a llot of broken links that are no longer working like example mrnicknames files for the server i cant quite follow anything if i dont have the apropriate files can anyone supply me with there copy of those files please

pangya version 4 - not everyone learns from text - RaGEZONE Forums

alright after reading some forum posts somethign important is the version of the client let me know if this is something so as i check the database there are absolutle y no errors what soever except the text in the client screen that u see above with the papel so aparentley somethigns either off or not connecting im so close to figuring this out but would love some pointeres from anyonen that has seen the situation thanks.

united we stand devided we fall:D

alright so even more so there is a problem i cannot continue to understand the error if i cant read the error its either in thai or korean but it doesent show properly as its gibberish if i could just understand what is being said in the error i can figure this out gonna brose more of the forum to find pieces to help me translate the client

alright so success breakthrought!

i was able to get the text translated

and what the error says is file read error
so something is not regestering or is incoreect now to figure that out

alright thats it for me today ive been at this all day and im tired no one has responded quite frankly offended at the so called developers back in the day posts in the forums bassicaly hahah i figured it out awsome well goodluck u suck was what i was getting out of it.

honestley imature besides the point leechers or not people will learn from things and be able to modify stuff

but in the mean time ill keep working at it till someone actually shows some humanity and help out so i in return can help out others with learning dtabases and servers anyways .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
First thing you have to realise is that if your client is not starting it most likely has NOTHING to do with your server setup, because you're not yet trying to connect to your server when you launch the client.

Client version starts being important after you are able to connect to your server.
Wrong client versions will result in being unable to open rooms or unable to use the ticker.

I've ran into some issues myself to run the client properly the past few days, then I just started fresh and re-installed the client the same way and it worked fine.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright so it's a client issue makes sense I remember troubleshooting the database tables where it talks about the client version and server as that can sometimes lead to errors that's ffrom past experience just did a fresh install and like you said it's ready to connect but I might be missing a step about the client version or something as now I get a update thing rom what I read it has to do with hewing the update.exe to point to 127.0.0.1 or something other then that or patch the client it's one of those things any feedback on what u found out Sarah?

This time I started and used matias campos server pack stuff I works great database is fine the client however doesn't want to connect so the login screen doesent show up so all I get is the screen with the paper black loading and an error message that says something about update at the end now what u said Sarah makes sense however sometimes I have gotten mixed up with client versions as they have been trivial to understand what they mean the problem I have is the patch vs the client at this point I'm just trying to understand if I need to patch it with the hex or something

But I am glad to hear your server client is running that's great new that means the files do work when u know what to do lol but also good for you to realize your goal

Sarah I came across one of your forum posts on http://forum.ragezone.com/f200/client-building-943906/?highlight=Update+error+Pangya which is exactly what I've got thank u finally someone I can relate to with the exact details haha now question when u talk about ur registry value are u referring to the actual computer registry or are u talking about the server?

One more thing fasas sever stuff isn't available due to links expired

Can I get that file Joao June's sent u also it's really nails on a chalkboard If I don't have the right tools to work with as u prolly have files that no longer available and I'm showering the net looking for files

Ok I finnaly got it to the login screen but it's all in Thai now gotta figure out how to change that language

Ok so wat Sarah said about the server and the client is true they both are different I deleted my database to test this and sure enough I don't need a database to connect to the client I need a database to connect to the game

So with that I will try things now

alright so heres an error i keep getting when i start the server please explain to me if this means my server is not getting through it would really help me understand this needle in a haystack

i cant share with people if i cant run this thing:D

and help them figure it out if i cant figure it out pangya version 9 - not everyone learns from text - RaGEZONE Forums pangya version 8 - not everyone learns from text - RaGEZONE Forums pangya version 7 - not everyone learns from text - RaGEZONE Forums pangya version 5 - not everyone learns from text - RaGEZONE Forums pangya version 6 - not everyone learns from text - RaGEZONE Forums

ive done everything i know how to do but im getting thrown off so now im gonna leave it to those who know what this is to hhelp me out that is if you still care

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pangya version 11 - not everyone learns from text - RaGEZONE Forums pangya version 10 - not everyone learns from text - RaGEZONE Forums

anythign on this?

waiting for a reply

thanks

Attachments

Upvote 0
Back