Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem for login

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I can not set up the account login even though I configured the server with PYserverRepack v.2.0 could you help me please.

Reaction score
As stupid as this may sound...doublecheck, triplecheck or even quadracheck every single IP you had to configure in both your server files and your client.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I have everything set up on auth.ini and co. in the database and client but his does not connect.

PS: I have 15 years it's quite difficult for me :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I even disable firewalls (windows, avira). I think it should be at the db. I have a little trouble even reading the tutorials on the forums

Upvote 0
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I worked on Pangya myself, but I recall that there's a table in your database where you have to set your IP as well (Server_Config or ServerList or something)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i found But then what i do ? We must insert coding ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
she is refering to the table for the version of the server and the client so in this case

version would be 1.0 or 1 and client would be example 852.xx u have to make sure it matches the server and client of your server

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't got the client 583.02 i have the 584.04 but i replace 583.02 to 584.04

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope u need to patch to 584.04 and change the server congif to584.04 which is the client window you will use but first things first you need to get ur client window to turn on to the login screen before you mess with server let me know wat ur encountering in some pictures

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not worry I may be young is not as far as I'm going to make do. I want to do because I've been wanting. And sorry but I can not seem to convert images to URL ... But now I've found my mistake when I run the software it tells me .ini "Updapte Auth Server".. What to do ?

Upvote 0
Back