Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help DC after few minutes play?

Reaction score
hello ppl!
im useing Woool sql server files...

i got a problem as u can see on the attachments error1.jpg
alwas if i click on the ktest button i get always this message in LoginServer see "error1.jpg"

if i get in game and always after few mins in game i get this error see error2.jpg
why?

as u can see on error3.jpg the pink background does every1 have this?....
help me plz!

thx in advance

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
hmm got the problem had to use another woool.dat file found it via google^^
but its alittle bit older version 1.7.3 .0 or so the autowalk button doesnt work with this dat file i will search l8er for newer dat

looks like no1 working anymore with woool servers :-(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've got the same DC problem, I've tried to replace the woool.dat files and replace the launcher with cracked 2.0 from npc8.com instead of their orginal 1.5version... but come with no luck .. IT STILL DISCONNECT

I think the 1.8 server got problem... it's acting like a trial ware... any idea?

Reaction score
im useing the sql files of DMXYV018 and this woool.dat file in attachment it works without DC... started to translate it still not complete!
i wanna get all the horses woring but i think i have to edit something in GameServer and they are packed :(
and not much ppl working with Woool servers i think it taes 5 days till some1 answers^^
anyway gl

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm working the translation al well.. but would take sometime for me.. busy with other server files MU and A3 as well , maybe we can work together on the translation , section by section.. as long the name matches.

Reaction score
translation aint that problem takes only time! the gameserver.exe and so have to be unpacked to translate everything except the images

i would like to work again with LOM2 servers but dont like the gfx anymore to many pixels^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Gameserver.exe are mostly pre-complied not even a Reshack can open them up, and hexedit them could be complicated.
I've this trouble not knowing anyone here have the same problem as I do. the game windowskeeps shutting down when ever I passes thru the two guards on particular grid location on Central Map. I have attach a picture to show. 428,183

Attachments

Reaction score
hmm i dont have guards there not translated yet
not worth to run a sever with bugs and so on some
spell images wont show we cant fix it without source
sgl viewer no import :-(
bugs of some mobs like they hit u and dont show there images..
lots of more crap and as u see is almost no1 working with woool servers!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The 1.9.0 server might solve alot a bugs, let's see if there is any free version patch anymore. wait wait wait...

Reaction score
im useing the sql files of DMXYV018 and this woool.dat file in attachment it works without DC... started to translate it still not complete!
i wanna get all the horses woring but i think i have to edit something in GameServer and they are packed :(
and not much ppl working with Woool servers i think it taes 5 days till some1 answers^^
anyway gl
Hi Buddy,do u have 1.8.8.8 woool.dat or patch?

Back