Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Meridian 59 - Private Server Setup Thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sent you a PM Clickslither.

Note: I can't believe you guys can't get on your own server XD. The guide is very straightforward.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I still can't get past the character creation part, a little help?

If I made an account "locust" with the password "password" what would I type to create an character?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not sure.... haven't figured that out yet.. but.. I know what works though.

try

create automated (player) (password)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there already someone who is hosting a server from time to time, for testing or something?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I already made a thread of my server... be sure to check it out... btw It's not a testing server :p.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well for those who are interested. The Help files in the server menu are german not russian but they are really vague and not complete at all. Several necessary commands are missing and I was unable to figure them out.

I'm pretty sure things like increasing XP etc. is not possible because these things are hardcoded. Nevertheless the Server seems to work finde but there are still some bugs. (e.g. an admin cannot always use the go rid_ command).

When I've time i'll post the translated help files.

so long...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
having trouble finding where to change the host connect address to login to a meridian blakston v1.95

anyone happen to know what to search for or a quick guide to setting the ip everything else is squared away and good to go but the client to log into it

ok found the meridian .com %d hex address and managed to change it to a local login works great but it seems the blakston version I have is rene/client. Do we have a more resent set of maps/sectors with client. Note: This one does not have configuration its a very early client so there are no mouse bindings. Also has anyone thought about using the build commands in socks hlp to code out a builder application to export builds? If we could do this it may start a modding community with people creating new sectors and addons creating truly new areas where 3do left off

I need command console administrator stop create character , i have account name Papaleguas credits 30.00 , need create character stop account papaleguas.

Thanks sorry my english
create account admin name pass
show accounts
look for # of Admin

Administrator mode
show accounts

Acct Name Suspended Credits Last login
1A Chris.Kirmse 0.00 Never
2A Andrew.Kirmse 0.00 Never

Create Admin #
(example create admin 1A this would tack on a user to 1A that is an admin user
Now if you do the add credit route it won't always add slots

Note: do not bother with credits just create user # to user account #
Otherwise the admin will not be able to log in as you have not attached a user to it

------User slot
Accounts -----|
------User slot

show accounts to see first tree teir Show users to see all users attached
toss in the admin.dll next to meridian.exe

login to admin and type "DM Zandramas, in your infinite wisdom, please make me important." in text box

do shift- $ up pops the admin menu from there you can do all the talking to server

Dm commands are command line from text box of client you don't need to dm menu

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I downloaded the "m59stuff" via torrent. There's a lot of things in there.
So I took the Resu Server and the Resu Client and tried to get it working. Resu Client starts a download and after it's finished the Meri screen ist black and I can't connect to the port anymore.
If I now take the meridian.exe that was in the m59stuff separately I can even connect to the server and log in. But it says there's something wrong with my file and I don't see anything and I can't do anything.

The Rene client and server works better, but as soon as I move the client crashes.

Pls help. Or maybe someone seeds the "meridian 59 resurrection server and client.rar" on torrent.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Is there any chance for getting the Renaissance Client? All links are dead and i do not have the right client for the working server.

Thx in advance.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This server is dang old. The current private server is still 390 but maybe we can upgrade it up with the newest Meredian content in their client. Hopefully not too hard lol a private server with up to date content is a good way to play it since official 3DX chat and private server Meredian are mostly Russia players .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey if anyone needs help setting up their own M59 server, reach out to me in discord: Silence#8700

Cyrus & I are running server 420 at

We're actively working on the game, with 2 upcoming expansions.

I could pretty much tell you everything you need to know about the server, client, etc. I'm managing Classic, Ogre and Blakserv updates.

Back