Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

4Story Project

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, with this theard i wanna find new team members for upcoming project.
Fist of all let me intoduce the project, We was Enthara 4Story project, first project online when they released files.(After P4Shit)
We was first who was able to load new stuff from other versions, items,maps,objects,systems.
Right now by insider i know that Zemi Interactive continue on developing 4Story, so we want to continue our Project.
Features ATM
  • Fully Working GameServer and database (nothing is missing, custom Edited NETPROTOCOL)
  • All systems from 5.0 Patch working, all maps from 5.0 is spawned and working.
  • Custom Battleroyale system on game.
Fully working MAP EDITOR,OBJ VIEVER,GAMEFILES PACKER/UNPACKER

Future plans that i wanna do with game
  • Recode Engine to DX12 Standards.
  • Little Graphics editing with game (NEW HD Textures)
  • Load all newest content from original gamedevelopers (when they do patch, we will redo it also).
  • Make a lot of custom content, we have tools for everything.
  • I do know almost everything about game, and they mechanims.

Im looking for this members.
  1. CoMa & GameTeam
  2. Graphics Designer (Textures,objects,marketing content (Images for sales etc))
  3. 2 C++ Developers.
  4. GameEditors for Maps,Quests,Items. (Dont need to code, you will get tools and informations.)
  5. Content creators ( Texts for quests, Items,Storyline)
WebMaster (Guy who will code the full web,including all systems.)

And last thing, teammembers on head possitions gonna get % from all cash. GameTeam Members will get coupons to game,and in each quartal of year some cash.

Future plans is that i want more games,maybe if our project going well we will spit EU/NA Servers.

Everyone who is interested, just hit me on PM, will give u my contact info and we will make rest of the things.
Best Regards
Rollien

Back