Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I am looking for an Economic Partner to build a Hosting company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
h5I7LSW - I am looking for an Economic Partner to build a Hosting company. - RaGEZONE Forums
Good evening to the RageZone community, tonight I am looking for an economic partner to create a hosting and development services company.

The idea of ​​this project is to offer the public a stable, safe and profitable place to host their projects and to be a brand for both safety, responsibility and stability.

I also want to add, that it would also be a company in which we would offer what is Web development, Game development among other jobs.

- What would the company be about?

It will be a company that will offer Cloud services, WebHosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Web Developments, programming, configurations among other services.

- What can I contribute to the company?I have the knowledge to employ and secure this project 99.9%.

I have knowledge in:

Services Cloud:

- VMware
- SolusVM
- cPanel
- WHM

Sistem:
- Linux
- CloudLinux
- Windows Server

Security:
- Firewall
- AntiDDoS

Troubleshooting
- Error Stop

Online games
- MuOnline
- Counter Strikers
- Lineage
- And Others

Web programming
- HTML5
- CSS3
- JS
- PHP
- SQL Server
- MySQL
- Pyton "Coming Soon"
- Wordpress
And Others

Benefits

The earnings can be managed by you, the only thing I ask is a weekly salary since I will dedicate approximately 12 to 16 hours for this project.

»Promotions

They can be observed during the season.

If you are interested, write me by private message and I will gladly assist you.

my discord: Gabo;#5991

my skype: m1st3rs

Greetings.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back