Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arctic Combat team recruitment

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Our developer is bringing back the original Arctic Combat, however the developers is asking for some extra hands.

Project name is Warfare Territory: Battery, you can look it up on Youtube or google or anywhere else.

The information i'll be giving is simple, It is C#, game is in debug build, most of the annoying process is already done.

Please, look into this and then we can make discussions about it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
These "devs" havent accomplished anything. These people dont even deserve to be called developers. The annoying process has not even begun and are only 2% complete with the game. This project has been in development for years yet they dont know how to code anything, resulting in the obvious zero progression. I wouldn't waste your time even considering; they will probably just scam you anyways like they did in the past to someone who did the 2%.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know these developers and i have even tested the game during early phase of it via Radmin VPN and A.I. mode did work only. After that, they stopped using radminVPN solution and went on continue developing the private server. Right about now, the only thing left is the PVP and it needs an extra developer. I will guarantee that i wont let any scamming process happen.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's been awhile. But i need to bump this again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Our developer is bringing back the original Arctic Combat, however the developers is asking for some extra hands.

Project name is Warfare Territory: Battery, you can look it up on Youtube or google or anywhere else.

The information i'll be giving is simple, It is C#, game is in debug build, most of the annoying process is already done.

Please, look into this and then we can make discussions about it.
Hello everything is fine ? I am interested in joining the team. I'm a C# programmer at unity with experience. I am waiting for your return.

Back