Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dragon Nest] Looking for Developer (already launched)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi, I'm talking to you on behalf of the owner of DN Thailand ( ), we are currently looking for a new developer and would like you on the team.

You can see the server is already starting to grow. We work with the latest files and will keep getting updates regularly from the official.

Your role would be mostly doing DB, GameRes, and client changes since the community are already taken care of. So I want you to work with the DB + .dnt files and client first.

Other tasks that must be encountered such as:
there will be a request/feedback on the game by working with the Thai team mainly.(e.g. bugs fix, update the uistring, update items in the Cash Shop, Update the game version, Adjust the items in the custom shop NPC, Set of giveaways for the event for players and pickup by themselves)

The requirement is you have to standby and be available to work on this when it's requested, and also you can't use any of our files for your private server.

You will need previous experience working with Dragon Nest in the current new releases, or as newest as possible. And have the ability to communicate and understand clearly in English to work with us.

If you are interested, I can specify more details later for you.
you can contact me at Discord J.R.#5815

If you contact us, please attach your work or portfolio related to Dragon Nest Private Server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HI, I think I can do it if you trust me. I have the code, and I am familiar with MMO development。

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I can do this. Used to exploit this game and have full client emulator self made, also used to help with some dn servers. Xianman#8321 discord

Back