Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emulator DMO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all. I come here ask if anyone has interest in joining me and my friend our project, emulating Digimon Masters Online. We are currently using the latest client available, and we have so far:
Cashshops, NPC and most systems are working. Mobs are 90%
If you have C# experience and knoledge in reverse engeneering and if you like this game, please leave a message here so we can chat. Note that C# and the ability to understand packets sent/received by this game is crucial for this project.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, friend would you like to start developing a private dmo server? I saw that you have a lot of knowledge in the area.

Nobody is going to develop a free emulator.. you have a 50k to pay with no chance to continue
Hello, friend would you like to start developing a private dmo server? I saw that you have a lot of knowledge in the area.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He is already in the discord group that we created with an open source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open source? well where's the source then? Also Discord link is dead, please share the files Ricto :)

Back