Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Fiesta Online] Searching for Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently looking team for a Fiesta private server.
I'm looking for people who are passionate about creating a better game and making it the best it can be.
This means we won't be instantly open to the public, however we do have a Dedi so we can jump straight in.
The roles required are; GM/CL/Dev/Web Dev etc.

At the moment there is currently myself and another owner to the server, I'm doing the majority Dev work at the moment but now it's time to get a team together.

As for the game itself, we're going to use the base we've been given and build on it. That means players won't be levelling up insanely fast by grinding on a couple of maps. We plan of a fairly low cap of level 60 to start with so we can work up from the bottom. We feel that this is a good point to work up to considering changes the we'd like to implement and of course making sure players do have plenty things to keep themselves busy during those first 60 levels (as well as any upcoming cap raises).

If you're interesting and think you may like to join us, please feel free to drop me a message. :):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back