Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Gaming Network] Initio Gaming Recruitment #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
as of right now I am looking for staff to help manage the Aura Kingdom server!!!
we are looking for people who would like to help test and help us proceed with the Runes of Magic server!!
and I do have server space available for anyone who would like to suggest a game to host. as well as allowing them to be part of the staff if they would like

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
are you interest with rf online? if yes give me your discord account

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@devilpl well we are stuck on trying to get the client working with the proper resources. we will have it finished soon. however at the moment I'm putting all of my focus on ruins of magic to get the server stable and up-to-date.

however there are still openings if anyone else is interested in hosting a server with us.

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@racegod 100% anything that we can add to the community would be great. the chicken pickle network has been around for 2 years now and we invite all games to join we have plenty of space. we recently just picked up a new server that could do a terabyte of RAM so we have more than enough space if you want to do both that would be cool or either one would be cool to. join us on Discord my friend

by the way a terraserver is being added today as well as a few others. we are looking for staff for anything and even if you want to host a game with us please let us know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back