Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I want to make the best gunz server ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey . Im willing to pay on paypal only, so it will be safe to trade. We will talk about the trading amount on Discord.
We gotta have trust between us in order to do that, because i want to start right away.
I need the best programmer in the site to help me with my private gunz server.
good luck everybody :):

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i have PSD for gunz website for sell, also i can do a PHP CMS as well. contact (paid job).

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
show us first preview of the psd full image in the post , i wont take your post serious in any case until i see something from it also lot of gunz psd for websites is released over the net

just for note , PSD and gunz website have in many website and part of them are open source and fully functional

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
show us first preview of the psd full image in the post , i wont take your post serious in any case until i see something from it also lot of gunz psd for websites is released over the net

just for note , PSD and gunz website have in many website and part of them are open source and fully functional

Are you the thread opener partner or ...?

Just for note - that PSD was CUSTOM MADE. and ofc there is many website which is open source and fully functional. i offer myself for Custom made website, modules and everything from 0 and ofc a stable & secured code.
- just to be clear, gunz is an old game, most of websites are probably on PHP 5.4 and its probably using mssql_connect directly, so yep. if anyone wants to use a website from ragezone or any other place, that's ok. i don't know what websites have and i'm offering my self for a custom made website from 0.

here is the PSD -

it is in hebrew, our native language but yep you can see the main vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back