I want to make the best gunz server ever made.

MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    7Posts

Hey . Im willing to pay on paypal only, so it will be safe to trade. We will talk about the trading amount on Discord.
    We gotta have trust between us in order to do that, because i want to start right away.
    I need the best programmer in the site to help me with my private gunz server.
    good luck everybody
    Discord : Micon#8389

True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    374Posts

Re: I want to make the best gunz server ever made.

i have PSD for gunz website for sell, also i can do a PHP CMS as well. contact (paid job).

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,142Posts

show us first preview of the psd full image in the post , i wont take your post serious in any case until i see something from it also lot of gunz psd for websites is released over the net

just for note , PSD and gunz website have in many website and part of them are open source and fully functional

True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    374Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neliel Tu View Post
    show us first preview of the psd full image in the post , i wont take your post serious in any case until i see something from it also lot of gunz psd for websites is released over the net

just for note , PSD and gunz website have in many website and part of them are open source and fully functional
    Are you the thread opener partner or ...?

Just for note - that PSD was CUSTOM MADE. and ofc there is many website which is open source and fully functional. i offer myself for Custom made website, modules and everything from 0 and ofc a stable & secured code.
    - just to be clear, gunz is an old game, most of websites are probably on PHP 5.4 and its probably using mssql_connect directly, so yep. if anyone wants to use a website from ragezone or any other place, that's ok. i don't know what websites have and i'm offering my self for a custom made website from 0.

here is the PSD -
    https://i.imgur.com/wzxL4Xg.png
    it is in hebrew, our native language but yep you can see the main vision.

Advertisement