Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for Developer / Admin for small community(ASIA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings ragezone members,

I'm a fan of Martial Arts/Cultivation game and thinking of making a relevant private Game Server for small community.

Looking for Admin , Developer (priority) to make a small community to enjoy. Preferable Asia region as i believe the latency will be lower for them.

Game: JX2 , JX3 , swordmans online & (open to suggestion as well)

Discord ID : Sohem#6298

Currently hosting;
Dayz Servers
Rust Server
Myth of Empires

Specs:

2 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2667v2 @ 3.3GHz
128GB RAM
2x 300GB SAS
4x 600GB SAS
2x 480GB SSD
1x 240gb nvme ssd

800Mbs fiber line

Region: Asia

Spare Rig :
Threadripper 2920x
32GB RAM
1tb Nvme SN750

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Still looking, FYI i ain't looking to fund your whatsoever project so please read what I'm offering instead.

Thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, it sounds interesting . . . I am a fan of martial arts / cultivation game, I played swordsman for a while tho like one week only? But it's been years since I played it.... The last game that I played longer was Age of Wushu or known in chinese as 9YinZhenJing . . . Actually I was planning to build my own private server game but I was looking for Talisman to start with but I stumbled on your post... I'm quite interested to help your server and community. If there's anything I can help , please do message me I guess?

PS. I'm not so skilled. To be honest, I only did worked on my own private server once with talisman online via offline in a virtual box. I only know basics and I'm willing to learn more from you. If it's managing communities you need or managing your servers, I'm a perfect fit for it! I live in asia specifically Philippines. Don't worry about paying anything, I'm up for help and for learning. IF you're interested DM me ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, it sounds interesting . . . I am a fan of martial arts / cultivation game, I played swordsman for a while tho like one week only? But it's been years since I played it.... The last game that I played longer was Age of Wushu or known in chinese as 9YinZhenJing . . . Actually I was planning to build my own private server game but I was looking for Talisman to start with but I stumbled on your post... I'm quite interested to help your server and community. If there's anything I can help , please do message me I guess?

PS. I'm not so skilled. To be honest, I only did worked on my own private server once with talisman online via offline in a virtual box. I only know basics and I'm willing to learn more from you. If it's managing communities you need or managing your servers, I'm a perfect fit for it! I live in asia specifically Philippines. Don't worry about paying anything, I'm up for help and for learning. IF you're interested DM me ;)

tbh, i have no experience as well haha.
but could learn it no time as long there is correct guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back