Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

looking for a friend. (testing the waters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am looking for a friend... to help in the development of a gaming community. I want the relationship to be like one you have with a gaming buddy, you don't need much experience, just basic stuff.(compiling, fixing errors, setup, ect) I could care less if the community even made a dime.

money is no issue.. I own the server (2x 6core cpu 32 gigs ram 100mb line) its not that big, but its a start of a community that offers no time limit on projects, not being stress out over stupid poop.

as for donations.. don't care about those either, seeing how the root is free. hell if you need a new gfx card, lets get it. want to expand the community? lets upgrade the root. hell lets put the money back into the community, with events that offer real item rewards.

I have a little bit setup (basic website, trinitycore wow, minecraft, conan exiles), but its mental exhausting, with no one that has a like mind, or goal as you.

Domain is handled, ddns is handled, server set up is handle.(windows server 2016, mysql 8, mssql2014, iis)

there are a few requirements though: be over the age of 21, laid back, experience as stated above, a mic, looking to learn, also looking for a friend, and a sick demented since of humor is a plus.

my discord: DeadAdm1n#5380

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi bro you discord is wrong, any another wat to contact to you??
my discord: Phantom_KNA#8772

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
user didnt work out, PhantomKNA
a simple hi would have worked.

inactive almost 2 ,months
user was removed from server. server intact

deadadm1n#5380

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back