Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking to open Private game servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am planning to Open a few game servers partnering up with able developers who knows what they want and who have a plan on making their game servers. I come with 15 years of IT experience with 8 plus years in cloud computing. Getting servers is not an issue for me so it should not be a problem.

I am looking for game developers\teams who want to work with me on a monthly pay or on a revenue sharing model. I am open to any dev that has a project in his mind and who can partner up with me. If the dev already has a player base and want to work with me its an added benefit.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy was great we start doing rf online team with him we will update soon when the game was done and give some video and information

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi sandy welcome back .
I wish to work with you again ,I will ping you in discord . It's great experience to work with you ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its me Rahul we use work cabal , Mapel Story and Ace online Servers..Its be long time.i wish i would help you again :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi sandy, i am interest, have ping you in discord, let discuss further

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back