Looking for Project Managers [Gaming Network]

MemberRank
    Nov 2021 Join Date
    8Posts

Hi everyone,

I am interested on building a Network of games. I am willing to work or collaborate to any teams out there.

I am a very approachable person and my patience are long. Aside that I'm honest and trust-worthy, I am a kind of person full of positivity. I am always trying to finish every project assigned to me in a very timely manner.

My Skills:

I am a 12 years experienced C++ Coder with some basic PHP / HTML knowledge too. I can work in any games possible or available.I am also willing to accept any contract on Freelancer/Upwork before starting any project. If you need a service from a non-pro coder, please send me a DM. I might not as professional as other, but I can always guarantee your satisfaction upon delivery of the service provided.

Ialso have experience on few MMO and MMORPG games. It's just too many to mention. Please message me your desired game and I will be looking into it and will let you know if I can possibly make it or not.

What you can get on dealing with me?

1. An open contract on https://www.upwork.com/ (Upwork)

2. Real Facebook Account

3. Real Phone Number that you can call whenever I'm not on online on my social media accounts.

If you want to open a deal with me, you can always reply here or send me a DM.
    Thank you for reading and looking forward to have a deal on any of you.

Your humble Freelancer,

Quongli

MemberRank
    Nov 2021 Join Date
    8Posts

Re: Looking for Project Managers [Gaming Network]

Still looking.

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    2,092Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qhuongli View Post
    Still looking.
    Your only allowed 1 bump per 24hrs, you should take a look at the section rules: https://forum.ragezone.com/f206/rule...rules-1069552/
    Forum Contact: Click Here | Community Rules & Guidelines: Click Here

MemberRank
    Nov 2021 Join Date
    8Posts

Still looking!

Advertisement