Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for a reverse engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[h=3]Find someone to modify game client about convert encoding to utf-8 (for game client can use other language)

This game client Taiwan version
radix01 - Looking for a reverse engineer - RaGEZONE Forums

This game client Thai version
radix01 - Looking for a reverse engineer - RaGEZONE Forums
contact me on discord : Master#7272[/h]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the strings are hardcoded to asni, it'll be extremely difficult to convert them all to wide strings, which is what utf-8 supports.

If that's the case, then what you'll want to do instead is swap the character set/ code pages to the correct ones, and if you plan to distribute a multilingual version of the game, then the best course of action would be to use a proxy dll to edit the code base on conditions either by user options or by system settings. you might want to look into createfont.

Hope that helps, if you need a service you can let me know the offer and I'll see if it's worth doing the work. Preferably if you can communicate in Fluent English , that will be best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back