Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for RF Online Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all! Firstly thank you for taking the time to read this! :D:

I'm opening an RF Server for the first time since my old one which was a looong time back! (RF Shinigami)

I'm looking for honest, good people who enjoy the game and want to make a strong pvp server!
I have most of the essentials but any help would be greatly appreciated as I have not delved into private servers in over 10 odd years!

I need multilingual staff and people from drifferent time zones to me! (UK) as a rule I would prefer a ENGLISH speaking server but obviously in guilds groups etc It's whatever you want!

I have Most things sorted too, I just need to fire up and test run everything smoothly, You can also message me if you would like to test! I am waiting for my website to be finished too.

I ask that you are patient with me as I have not played rf properly in an EXTREMELY long time!

Due to a recent Illness diagnosis I now have the time to take on such a project! I'm still working on a name but I also do hope that my testing will be finished by next weekend and to be open to the public in 2 weeks maybe!

Please, contact me on Discord or Skype. My add's are :

Discord - TheOzBox#6015
Skype - TheOzBox
(Simple right!?)

------------------------------------
It will be a high pvp server, High rates, GM Skills etc all the usual pvp server stuff, I will also be adding quests to make it more interesting that just going out and killing everything and everyone! and maybe If we get the numbers I will consider a low to mid rate server too.

I will require you take a trial period as obviously I probably do not know you so I need a trust element(al) before I make you a full GM or whatever role you feel fits you!

Thank you for your time and reading my post :) ~Oz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back