Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory - Looking for a Client Editor / Reverse Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m looking for someone who is skilled at and interested in reverse engineering clients. PM me if you are interested and we can discuss payment options.

Cheers,
Daniel

Last edited:

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you looking for web developer also I’m here, already have custom CMS for MapleStory :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m looking for someone who is skilled at and interested in reverse engineering clients. PM me if you are interested and we can discuss payment options.

Cheers,
Daniel

​Interested to try

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there shows Full Message Error in your PM.

Discord: Tierre0703#1571

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did a lot of reverse engineering on other game clients but not MapleStory, however I've been involved in very small projects within the MapleStory community, including helping

Other than my crazyness on ASM x86 skillsets and writing down a proxy dll to patch on runtime, I'm not sure what else to bring on the table. I'd always figured MapleStory is already developed enough that they don't really need me.

But anyways, my Discord is F0#9785

I don't do Packet Encryption or Unpacking packed executable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back