Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] [C#] MapleGlobal v0.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
re: [MapleStory] [UPDATED] Live your childhood all over again!

no, you're just using the released revamp by @Vanlj95. saying it is "by far the most stable maplestory source" is wrong. also, "multi threading", bro, are you even aware of what you're saying?
I definitely have quite a few versions of it, yes also Vanlj's too. But there is one that hasn't been released, of Diamondo.
I see where this is going and with that being said I'd like to ask you to not reply again, thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [MapleStory] [UPDATED] Live your childhood all over again!

I noticed these policies, and it kinda stupid to me cause some people who that is their not primary language of english then if they can coding also i dont know if you know that they are better than some developers who had better writing and read..

Reaction score

I noticed these policies, and it kinda stupid to me cause some people who that is their not primary language of english then if they can coding also i dont know if you know that they are better than some developers who had better writing and read..
Hey Krystel,
Communication skills are very important, if we cannot communicate as a team - it will slow the development and potentially be harmful in the long term.
Notice that we do not ask for perfect nor excellent communication skills but only "good" as in understandable.

Each member of the staff will be communicating with the players on regular basis, therefore must be able to communicate with the majority of our players who speak English.
English is a universal language used world wide, English is not my native language yet I am very understandable in English, we do not ask for perfect grammar.

You can look through my post history and date back to 2012, can you see how I was back then? I have improved since then, it's all matter of practice.

Regards,
Snopboy

Last edited:
Reaction score

Bump, we have made lots of progress, we are already in game (for quite some time now), we've just finished working on inventory packets, NPC interactions and buying/selling items.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I'm afraid I don't code with Java, else I would be happy to help you in that category. I'm familiar with C and PHP, as well as MySQL only. I've done forum administration, some web development, but I've only played MapleStory in the past and temporary set up my own private server to test for fun on a few years ago. I would not mind at least joining your community and seeing if I can help in some way, though, in my free time (If you wish to see a little about me you can look at the introductory topic I just posted, it would be strange to post that information here).

Perhaps you'd be open to chat through some kind of medium? Else, all the best for your project in development. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This project has a lot of momentum and teamwork behind it, folks-- it is fairly professionally assembled and has high quality standards. I recommend investing time in it, if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back