Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New MapleStory Server needing a few staff members! COME JOIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am currently working on a new server. I have been trying to make the source more stable and will be adding in some unique (especially to v.83). But I am needing some help as I am EXTREMELY busy! I have 4 kids and manage a large company!

I already have a domain, webhost, and VPS (will update to dedicated server when closer to launching). I am very excited to do this as I have wanted to for about 13 years now! The forum will go live within this week as well as discord so we can have a place to call home!!

Positions that are needed are as follows (more will be added later)

1. Java Developer - Will be GM
  2. Web Developer - Will be GM
  3. Forum and Discord Moderator - Will be GM
  4. WZ Editor - Will be GM
  5. Beta Testers - Will get special and unique items and keep everything earned in Beta

Please reply with what you are able to help with and I will keep this updated everyday! I'm very excited about this and hope you guys are as well!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Man only 33 views and 0 comments, I remember when this would've had 10 replies within 5 minutes!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember when this would've had 10 replies within 5 minutes!
You are like 10 years too late for this.

I hope those positions are paid positions

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You are like 10 years too late for this.

I hope those positions are paid positions
He doens't get any replies cause he's willing to give them a game role instead paying them.
Java & Web developer will NEVER agree to work for any game role, saying that as a web developer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm interested for Java Developer, pm me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back