• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[MU Online] 2 Complete Pre-Made servers looking for owners (S17 and S6)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello my company is looking to expand with 2 Mu Online servers. I currently work on different projects for different games and I do not have time to manage a server.

WHAT YOU GET:

1. Dedicated Server Hosting (64-128gb RAM)
  2. Season 17 (IGCN) and Season 6 (Louis) Licensed Files
  3. COMPLETELY Full server configuration for low exp for both seasons(if you want to change settings you will have to do it yourself, if not is basically start & play)
  4. Logo, Banners and any other Graphics
  5. Discord Server with members
  6. .com HQ domain
  7. Website CMS License(ImperiaMuCMS) or Custom WebEngine website
  8. Full shop design & payment system gateway
  9. Development and support from our company
  10. Complete guidance from our team on how to run a successful server

There are 2 different designs & settings for each server.

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

• Advertise the server
  • Manage the community
  • Listen to complaints/suggestions/bug reports
  • Act like a professional
  • Work with our team in order to ensure success
  • Show good results with the server

EXAMPLE OF SERVER WEBSITE & DESIGN:
This is for the Season 6 Mu Online Server
wNNk - [MU Online] 2 Complete Pre-Made servers looking for owners (S17 and S6) - RaGEZONE Forums

- We have years of experience with Mu Online Servers and have owned/profited from multiple servers before.
- You must be knowledgeable about servers in general
- This is a long term partnership relation, please do not contact if you're ghosting after a few days
- The servers will be registered under the company and we pay taxes, so all revenue is safe

If you think you're interested in running a fun project along with a nice team reach out to me:

Discord:
LEGENDAVIE#6969

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ill maybe apply to this , looks very promising

Back