Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuOnline Season 16 part 2-2 server - I need people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, as in the subject, I am looking for reliable people who can be trusted and who would also be interested in creating a MuOnline server. Currently I have IGCN Sezon 16 part 2-2 files on my dedicated server.

I need people who will be willing to help, because I have a shortage in people, and I need a permanent team that will work on the server with me, because at the moment I am alone responsible for everything and the day of the start is fast approaching.

In addition, I also need people for the positions of GameMasters, Supporter, and people responsible for various types of events, so that everything is buttoned up to the last button.What settings do I plan on the server?

I'm going to have 3 subservers.

1. PVP (EXP: 500, MASTER EXP: 40, DROP: 20%)
2. NON-PVP (EXP: 400, MASTER EXP: 35, DROP: 20%)
3. VIP (EXP: 750, MASTER EXP: 60, DROP: 20%)

People who are interested in cooperation and the very running of the MuOnline project, please contact me.

Discord: MJL # 0520

Regards. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back