Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MuOnline] New Server 11/21/2020, Premium Season 12 Files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Season 12, Premium files not public.

- Brand New Server, Started 11/21/2020
- If you know me, I am Flawless, Owner of "Flawless MU"

Will be looking for active players.
* My promise is to listen and improve server base on players feedbacks

Will be looking for GM & Admin to help run the server too

Message me if you are interested or reply here

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Season 12, Premium files not public.

- Brand New Server, Started 11/21/2020
- If you know me, I am Flawless, Owner of "Flawless MU"

Will be looking for active players.
* My promise is to listen and improve server base on players feedbacks

Will be looking for GM & Admin to help run the server too

Message me if you are interested or reply here

Hi Boss, i wanted to apply as a Game Master and be on your team, Background on playing mu is more or less 3-4 years, i've been playing mu since my Junior High the version i got into was 97d i guess, regarding on being as a Game Master i can talk to them in English as the Primary Language then i can also speak tagalog for Filipino Players, i can also spoke other language but through the help of google translate of course :p , ive been a game master for 1 1/2 years maybe, so im quite familiar regarding on the Commands of the game master and specially the Global Chatting, i can also make some ingame and also forum events. by the way this is my discord ID : Fizzy#7647

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Boss, i wanted to apply as a Game Master and be on your team, Background on playing mu is more or less 3-4 years, i've been playing mu since my Junior High the version i got into was 97d i guess, regarding on being as a Game Master i can talk to them in English as the Primary Language then i can also speak tagalog for Filipino Players, i can also spoke other language but through the help of google translate of course :p , ive been a game master for 1 1/2 years maybe, so im quite familiar regarding on the Commands of the game master and specially the Global Chatting, i can also make some ingame and also forum events. by the way this is my discord ID : Fizzy#7647

Sent u a PM. Check PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back