Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Nostale] Looking for developer to create a classic version (old client)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi, I am Project owner and investor from Thailand , I'm looking for someone who has experience in being a Nostale developer before. Need a developer who is ready in terms of ability and has developed Nostale for at least 2 years or experience in managing more than 1 server. good-natured, good personality and ready to work at any time when there is a request. The income will be shared with you when the game is launched

The goal is to release a classic version of Nostale (The old client with the old UI, and the old village map) for a nostalgia feeling. We will focus on launch in Thailand and SEA (the client must be able to support two languages ​​which is Thai and English, by can change the language through the launcher).

I used to own a Nostale server, name Nostale UP (you can find information on facebook).
So, I have experience working with servers with developers, you can trust me for sure.

For those who are interested Please send message to Discord: J.R.#5815

Back