Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ever Planet] I'm looking for someone who can make emulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I asked my friend for the job, but he asks for $ 20,000. If you can pay $ 20,000, he will develop it. lol
Because he said it was very annoying to recreate an offline game.
And I am Korean and my friend is American. he job - Reversing engineer
This.

Ragezone is a place to share private server data and develop hacking and coding.Reporting to Nexon will not reward me.Don't be stupid.Don't pick a fight and go your way. You moron.Contact me at my discord. I'll prove if I'm a lie or not.really disgusting.
It's only annoying that you don't wake up to reality. That's pretty much the answer above. It's going to cost you a long penny and if somebody is able to do that he will never even spend time dealing with you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This.

It's only annoying that you don't wake up to reality. That's pretty much the answer above. It's going to cost you a long penny and if somebody is able to do that he will never even spend time dealing with you.

I know. But I can. Thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back