Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Recruiting Staffs - 2 Habbo Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i have put some time into these servers with my friends and devs to make it big in the community and don't let Habbo Die.
1- PastHabbo.com - A Habbo Retro that's made for nostalgic Habbo Players to revive once again those beautiful days in our adolescence. It's made of modern tools because of security and performance but you can still get the warm feelings of the PastHabbo Hotel.
hI24n1i - Recruiting Staffs - 2 Habbo Servers - RaGEZONE Forums
nMrgryI - Recruiting Staffs - 2 Habbo Servers - RaGEZONE Forums

2- HabBobba.com - A Modern Habbo Retro, made with the latest tools and up-to-date. Out catalogue is nice and organized. It has a well controlled economy and customs furnis.
140nfVt - Recruiting Staffs - 2 Habbo Servers - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm am looking for people who can help and contribute on any aspect so we can grow this community. If we get a strong team I'll personally pay for advertisements and bring new users to discover these amazing worlds. I own a Spanish retro with 300 -500 onlines and it was only possible because the grate support I get from the community our staffs make sure the hotel has games, events, safety and god moods. I Believe we can do the same in the English community.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What exactly are you looking for? I have a little bit of Habbo Server experience. Do you have a discord to contact?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for hotel manager, event host, builders etc... Everything i'm alone in the projects.

Discord: ElMayor#9477

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have experience on Habbos I was Staff on a lot of them (BR) the latest one was Habbo Grafx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back