Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Searching Web Developer and Server Configurator as Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CrystalsMU - Searching Web Developer and Server Configurator as Partners - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi everyone ,

We are working with one of dev team of season 6 episode 3 mu online , to create of the best MU servers (I'm actually GM on top MU Online servers) I have lots of players and experience in mu online and many of them are waiting my server to be opened. We are searching for web developer and Server Configurator as a partners to work with us and improve website/gameplay features. If you are interested to be part of our team , we can offer you % from our donations once server will be opened. ( My target for the first server we gonna open is about 500 online with 4-5k donations per month ) if you are interested please tell me approx. % , on which y gonna agree to work with us.-

Write me in DM with your offer and more details !

My Discord is : OpineL#5180

Thanks !

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I never understand people like you, if you believe in your project and thinking that it will gain a value of 4~5k donations per month so you should pay the web developer the price he asks for (usually it's a matter of 200~250$ if you're using existing CMS and just buying custom themes) and release him from your staff so you don't commits to give him % from a value of 5k donations PER month.
it sounds to me like you're not believing in your own project, and you afraid to spend your money on it and searching for people that will work for free, that will probably wont get any payment for their jobs if ever.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw , I already have existing CMS and Paid Template that was bought from Templestock , And you communicated with me as well to fix some issues that template had. I offer % because , most of the time on fixed payment people aren't doing things for 100% from heart : ) I prefer to share % and the guy will work on the project as his own child : )

And Also , I prefer to have project's own CMS to be unique in everything , Thanks for your comment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update :

Searching for Server Configurator.

P.S. Also if someone is interested to help project with web design , or other graphics will be glad to accept.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you pay flat fee for the services you need I can help you, let me know if you're interested

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you pay flat fee for the services you need I can help you, let me know if you're interested

Hi no, Everytime i paied flat , got lazy and bad quality service, I prefer to have someone as a partner : ) thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, if you are looking for network configuration (Anti-DDoS), contact me on my discord.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Based on your answer I can see you never paid anyone flat - or that you can't afford an upfront payment, you literally get what you pay for. This % bullsh*t will work with someone who is in your exact position, another hopeful dreamer without any knowledge, experience or at least some vision.

Any real developer out there wouldn't spend his time working on your project so he can split % with you. You're asking for Webdev, design and server configuration - which is basically everything you have to do, so literally what are you bringing to the table? There's maintenance, updates, bug fixes, etc. that have to be done after the server is up, what are you bringing to the table then for that %? What's the guarantee that anyone accepting your offer is receiving any %?

This post is basically just begging for free work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Based on your answer I can see you never paid anyone flat - or that you can't afford an upfront payment, you literally get what you pay for. This % bullsh*t will work with someone who is in your exact position, another hopeful dreamer without any knowledge, experience or at least some vision.

Any real developer out there wouldn't spend his time working on your project so he can split % with you. You're asking for Webdev, design and server configuration - which is basically everything you have to do, so literally what are you bringing to the table? There's maintenance, updates, bug fixes, etc. that have to be done after the server is up, what are you bringing to the table then for that %? What's the guarantee that anyone accepting your offer is receiving any %?

This post is basically just begging for free work

First of all i don't get you, you give me "dislike" on post ?! ))) if you don't like something just bypass it...

Second you don't know me, you don't even know where the project is now, you don't know to whom I already paid and I don't need to explain you ( at least I tried once) I posted this thread to the people who could be interested , I don't think that everyone will like/dislike my offer.

It's simple, either someone will accept my offer , either not, it's not the end of the world. And stop being toxic bro , be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back