Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soul Order Developement Loking for ( Support )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone i unpacked Soul Order Online client but we need. .
Someone to set an online Soul Order server for me, i would like to know how good he is before and also i prefer to watch the whole set up so i can be sure, DM me to discuss the payment and everything , thank you !
~
Feel free to pm me in my WHATSAPP, Regards, Andry

~

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I’m a web developer if u need.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you need any files for try it ' there have link :thumbup1:
Client :
Unpack Script and tools :
Server Files : with not DB Sql Server : configurate !
Info about game :

Regards,Chaos

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I talked with hiphopecc123 and now I'm trying to help with the project. I hope someone could help too, because I miss Soul Order.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm a bit short on time this month but if you need hosting I can provide you with some resources for free just send me your contact details via privat message.
Anyway, best of luck with your project!

Reaction score
Hi everyone i unpacked Soul Order Online client but we need. .
Someone to set an online Soul Order server for me, i would like to know how good he is before and also i prefer to watch the whole set up so i can be sure, DM me to discuss the payment and everything , thank you !
~
Feel free to pm me in my WHATSAPP, Regards, Andry

~

a guide how to install it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im intrested.
I already set up all 3 servers on ubuntu:
- login server
- db server
- game server.
All of them connect to each other, firstly you have to run db server, then login server, and then game server to make it work.
However, i cannot login into a game.

I managed to change the IP of servers to connect by editing updater.pak file, so i could run a client from Player.exe easily and it was connecting to correct IP without running client.exe separately, which would need an patch.

However, when i enter login and password, and press ok i get an error at login server:
[20100812 20:04:01 ERRO root] ReceiveCmd error, close session, User cmdID=5001

I think its might be due to lack of login.evp file, but im not sure.
I guess tho, the '207 server' files are from talisman online server, and not soul order online servers, and there might be differences in sending/receiving data from client to server.

Feel free to contact me here on private message with your whatsapp or facebook.
Im looking for some help within my problem, so maybe we make SO Server for nostalgia with free SP's to everyone! :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone still interested on this ?
This game is Chinese.

1711162226489 - Soul Order Developement Loking for  ( Support ) - RaGEZONE Forums

It's got a lot of names, a lot of skin.

1711164911693 - Soul Order Developement Loking for  ( Support ) - RaGEZONE Forums

神魔传

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back