Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SoulWorker] Emulator - RainingDreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[SW] Emulator - RainingDreams

Raining dreams** is searching a team to create an establishment for people, that are not happy with the current situation and that want to create an emulator for SW.

The current situation let people forced to play SW on a way different Server that are outside of Europe - with one exception;

GameForge

This company is known as a cash-grabbing publisher, that only has eyes for the money and investors. They are also known for their "wheel" and "cash shop updates"; with this, they do not come up with a solution for being slow, incompetent (no rollback), management, not listening to their community.

We - Raining Dreams - want to create a community that is being heard. We want to make the game successful again. We want to make the community happy.

To accomplish this goal, we need*;
- a community manager
- a web designer
- more than one developer
- a PHP developer- 1st level Support
- moderator (forum/discord)
- system administrator

*Please keep in mind, there is no payment involved, Raining Dreams is not a company or involved in such. Raining Dreams is a team and a project name. Everything what Raining Dreams will be doing is for the community.

**Raining Dreams is a new project and has no code nor server files to offer, to accomplish this task, we may need the help of the community or of a senior programmer, that understands C# and server administration very well.

If you have any questions, you can contact me via e-mail -> rainingdreams@protonmail.com

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

thanks for the heads up Kirito2105 - we appreciate it.

The first wave of applications was done yesterday.
Once we receive a number of applicants again, we will do the second wave. Every task is still needed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do have a discord server with a small team actually working on some servers emulators.
We can team up to develop it!

EDIT: Dm'ed you my discord tag

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are still recruiting people and are in need of a

Web Designer
Web Developer
Developer

You can find more information on the application form:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have enough Developer for now. We are in need for Web designer/Web Developer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are searching again for Developers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are searching for PHP/Web Developers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are searching now for Java/C++/Vision Engine developer and also for PHP develop.er

PHP Developer:
Other Developer:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We still looking for Developers.

PHP Developer:
Other Developer:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We still looking for Developers - Java/JS, Vision Engine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! I would like be Mod in discord RainingDreams hehe. I love SoulWoker and i read yesterday the project, its very interesting ^.^If i cant be mod, i would like help of other form, thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! I would like be Mod in discord RainingDreams hehe. I love SoulWoker and i read yesterday the project, its very interesting ^.^If i cant be mod, i would like help of other form, thank you!
Hello,thanks for the interest, but we don't search for additional Staff Member, except for developers. We still looking for Developers - Java/JS, Vision Engine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

thanks for the interest, all inquiries are answered by now.

Java/Vision Engine

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We still looking for Developers. Java/Vision Engine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Java/Vision Engine
P.S: Quite funny, much laugher. Troll applications getting deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back