Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Sponsor]EvilPanda Gaming a new Network project is looking to sponser MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"EvilPanda Gaming a new Network project is looking to sponsor an Maplestory Private Server"

Hey Guys Evil Panda Here Owner Of Evil Panda Gaming. I am Looking to Sponsor a Maple story Private Server. If this Sounds like something you would be interested in Here are some Facts:

What I Am Offering:
75/25 Split 75% of Donations to you 25% To The Network(Me)
A Windows VPS For Testing (2008 Server, 2 core , 4 gb ram ,128 gb ssd)
Dedicated Server(Xeon Quad Core E3-1230v3 3.3 GHz, 8 gb ram,Windows 2008 Server Standard)
A Portal Website Of
A Shared Forum With your Own part of Your MSPS.
Help With Some Coding.

What I am Wanting in Return

Professional Administrator who can delegate and run his own staff to preform at a professional level. With Me over Seeing
You will be in charge of your Part of the Network (Maplestory Server).
The MS Private Server Will Have to something to do with Panda EvilPandaMS ,PandaMS,EPMS etc.
I Dont want this a Quickly Thrown togeither Source Or a Source yourv just taken and changed the Name.
List of Features is a Most. Rates Etc Version.

Our Website is being built as we speak by a professional,All the Dedi and VPS are already and going. We Hope to add a Few More Game Private Servers in the Next few weeks. In Total I have 3 Dedicated Servers and 2 Testing Vps's. All Comes With ddos Protection.

Also Looking for a Photoshop Wizard This is Also a Paid Position.

If you are Dev Of another Type of Private Server Feel free to add me swell with your ideas We will Hopefully be getting into MU,WoW,Flyff Etc So always Looking

-EvilPanda

Feel Free to Give me a Pm On Ragezone or Skype :EvilPandaGaming

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back