Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[STAFF NEEDED] Large Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, RaGEZONE.

Many moons ago I used RaGEZONE daily (2006-2010). Not sure what happened to my account but I’m glad to be back. I’ve missed this community so much. I hope to become more active in the community as I continue my project.

I originally fell in love with the idea of "Retros" in 2006 after visiting "HabboHotel.ws" which later became Otaku. I learned a lot over the years, and after a long, 11 year hiatus after 2010, I decided I wanted to give this another shot with the newer technology and to benefit from this learning process in undertaking this project. Much headway has been completed and testing and Hotel customization is going on behind the scenes. I have a small crew of people I've known for years who are apart of the team and we're looking to add to that team. Please see the image below for more information and how to apply.

Note: The hotel is currently CLOSED to the public and will only be open to those who have been accepted. This gives us time to familiarize everyone with the layout and structure of the Hotel.
Once we begin or public opening phase, more information about the hotel will become public.
Thanks so much for your interest.

WhiteTuxGroom - [STAFF NEEDED] Large Development - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back