Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SWTOR] Private Server Development

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump!!

Looking mostly for:
Web Engineer

Now Looking for Roles:
Loremaster, Artist, Modeler

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
!!! URGENT !!!

Packet loggers are desperately needed. If you would like to assist use with logging packets before the 64bit client change reach out asap. Join the discord in the OP. We only have a couple months at the most to get all the packets done before we have to do guesswork.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump!!

Looking mostly for:
Web Engineer

Now Looking for Roles:

------

!!! URGENT !!!

Packet loggers are desperately needed. If you would like to assist use with logging packets before the 64bit client change reach out asap. Join the discord in the OP. We only have a couple months at the most to get all the packets done before we have to do guesswork.

------

Everyone may join if you just want to keep an eye on the project!!! I will try to keep everyone informed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump!!

Looking mostly for:
Web Engineer

Now Looking for Roles:

------

!!! URGENT !!!

------

Everyone may join if you just want to keep an eye on the project!!! I will try to keep everyone informed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump!!

Looking mostly for:
Web Engineer

Now Looking for Roles:

------

!!! URGENT !!!

------

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump!! LAST DAY THIS THREAD WILL BE UP ON RAGEZONE!!

Looking mostly for:
Web Engineer

Now Looking for Roles:

------

Back