Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warframe Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have started work on a warframe private server, I already have figured out how the launcher files work and how to send files through the launcher. Currently the private server allows up to the login screen, current issue is ssl.

Warframe uses it's own certification key chain rather than windows default one which has made using a custom server difficult. I am looking for help with either modifying the client exe to accept a new certificate or bypassing the required certificate. If anyone wants to test the warframe private server I have setup then feel free to message me, right now it's nothing more then downloading the game files and a edited message of the day under the build notes tab.

Expectations for the private server end goal.
Ability to run prior patches of warframe. - can repack old versions as long as all the files are there.
Modding support. - tools would need to be developed down the line to extract and archive files in the evolution engine that warframe uses.

Right now private server files are coded in python, will be switching to c# or c++ once a successful connection has been made between game client and emulated server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to sign up for Warframe testing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi i would like to apply for the warframe private server testing

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm, this seems interesting. I'd like to play previous versions of Warframe if possible.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to sign up for Warframe testing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
he is long gone, posted this stupid poop and disappeared from the forum
thinks,i don't know about it,And my English level is not very good,i Always keen to find 《warframe》this game private server,because i very like this game,but now i know about it,i very very very sad:(((( But all in all, I thank you for telling me this. have u good day:))

Back