Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Wizard101] Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Project: Wizard101 Rewritten

Looking For: Lead Programmer (C#) minimum 2-4 years experience. Being familiar with the game engine Gamebryo is a plus. Knowing C++, dml, cpp, lua, python and some assembly is also a plus.

Current Team: Programmer

My Previous Projects: I was the owner and organizer of an Aion private server called DreamAion for 5 years.

Project Length: To be released late december 2020/early 2021.

Progress: Character creation is complete, but still need to add quests/npcs/zones to every world.

Split: Rev-share 50/50 amongst all devs.

Project Description: Q: What is this project and why are you making a wizard101 server? A: Basically it is a remake where the game is replicated but customized to our liking. We are remaking it to bring back the times where it wasn't all about money. Wizard101 is a cash grab for kids, everything is a paywall including zones, packs, membership etc. In our server it won't be like that.

More information found in our FAQ: Project trailer: Contact Method: DM me on discord at Mai#5415 with your experience/developer portfolio. You MUST be active daily (at least available 5 days a week minimum.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back