Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WoW] Old Scool based on 0.11.0 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello.. I start project based on WoW BETA 0.9.1 (BETA2) or older
I want to make one of most old servers and ppl to seen how is looking to play in BETA version of WoW.. i know many of you will say : Why you will make it ? and i will answer.. its for fun to seen some unfinished territories , other interface and gameplay..

About Emulator :
Its is C++ and here is what working :Walking,Chatting,Invite and etc group,Spawns- NPC Vendors Taxi ,Spells (basic) ,Items,duels,Hp/ManaRegeneration
Need to be done Account system , Skills , Guild System -not tested , Map and Explore , Script system and other stuff

For this reason i'm looking C++ Dev's -
I don't have big req bcs this is more to education purpose and for fun

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can easy find client i can post link to :) if you want
Look like this version is not attractive bcs still can't find ppl who want to help me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can easy find client i can post link to :) if you want
Look like this version is not attractive bcs still can't find ppl who want to help me

The link would be great! I've honestly tried looking for a while but couldn't find it anywhere. Are you sure this is the beta version and not alpha?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The link would be great! I've honestly tried looking for a while but couldn't find it anywhere. Are you sure this is the beta version and not alpha?

This is just another beta sandbox however this is for 0.8 as the title states. There are no quests however there are a few neutral mobs in the starting areas. There is also a vendor in the starting areas. Also flight masters in the major cities. Client: Emulator: Type !help for gm commands A couple of cool things: Your attack speed seems to speed up as the fight goes on. Try dying and then read the chat! Wall walking is absolutely amazing in this patch
Enjoy!

you can take a look :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Before some days i start to work on one older emulator based on WoWDaemon C# for Beta2

Why Beta 2 ?
This version is some sort mix from alpha and beta game version that include old Ironforge (he look awesome with new files format)

I start on this project for fun and i can work only when i have free time.. also every help will be nice if some of you guys want to help me :) (i'm only one for now)
Stage on emulator is very basic at the moment but that is for now ..

Source :

Compiled files from Rev8 (Windows 64bit)

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back