Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Section Restructure Info and RULES

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RuneScape Development Rules!

Before I get started on the rules, I wanted to note a few of the changes for the oldies still here. Just a heads up, The following sections have been changed, and what it will effect:

RS Knowledge Base - This section was removed because of it's original intentions failing. It was designed to isolate awesome tutorials that are almost necessary sources. Therefore, the section has been removed. All tutorials shall be in the RS Tutorials section.

RS Development - This section is honestly a mistake. It's a subsection of a subsection of a subjection. No one notices it unless by accident. Therefore No more development htreads allowed. Seriously... Instead, you can make them in the main section. The RS Development sub-sub-subection is being removed and RS Development threads will now take place in the main section (this one).

RS Client Development - This section, unfortunately didn't get much love and is relatively empty... Especially since a previous mod made it a infractable offense to post there. Until the time where it requires it's own section, All Client threads will go with the server threads in their respective areas.

Now that you've been informed, on to the rules.

1. All Forum Rules Apply - I'm not going to explain all 26294750182475809812 of them, so please see this thread

2. No Advertising Anywhere in This Section - This includes the main and subsections other than the RS Advertisement section. THIS INCLUDES YOU, IDIOTIC ENTREPRENEUR TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH IT

3. No Hijacking threads - Please respect developers and do not misguide the topic of the thread. If you need help, please make a help thread in the RS Help section, and reference the thread your files relate to. Also, please don't inquire about staff for any reason

4. To Be Announced

Back