Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Will we get 500,000 Votes?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tomorrow is our last day of being able to vote, were at 440,000 Votes currently but need another 60,000, do you think we can do it and also what do you think of the new servers?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Maybe and I bought rs membership again just for the 07 servers.
Overall i think they're great... kinda miss GE but it just shows how dependent people can be on something like that. Hardest part is finding spots for training, because everyones started over again, everyone has to retrain so anywhere you go can be empty and it just gets full :p (I was killing cows between Lummy and Varrock it was empty, I look away for 5 secs and look back, all the cows are dead T_T)

07 Servers are great if you're an oldie who likes how it was. I mean for crying out loud i still can't get my head around the fact that one minute i was a level 66 cmbt and now im 100 and odd? I mean what the hell...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Personally I am loving playing this game, I have never been so hocked onto a game like this for a long time, already level 42 and continue to play throughout the night trying not to loose exp :p

07 Scape is a much better game then EOC, they know that they destroyed the game by releasing EOC thats when I quit, so glad the 07 servers are back though.

Hopefully we do get 500,000 Votes ;D

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
Hey,

Seems it never did get 500,000 votes,
BUT! they did mix the awards. so you get some of the 500,000 votes reward like free for members.

Anyway what version was it @ in 2007 ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The version before 530 I think?
530 has the "assist" and the 07 doesn't have it, it also doesn't have G.E (what was released at the end of 07 era) and construction working.

I've been playing it for the past 3/4 days, it's like a crazy house. Everyone is having trouble selling things because it's just began, they don't know where to start.

Kinda nice being the same level as everyone for once.
Thing I hate in 07, is the killer random events, literally. I was just minding my own business fishing in catherby. I look at another tab, look back and I'm dead... can't even survive doing a non-combat skill O_O

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's worth it I guess, I only bought a month membership because they were on about an "additional fee" after a few months of freedom. So I thought I might as well buy it and have 2 games for one :p

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If 2007 has Grand Exchange aswell (must have been 2008/2009 it was introduced) then it would be perfect. I miss it to much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
500k is a helluva lot of votes.

oh nvm, i thought you meant daily

Back