Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The amount of servers that start and fail keep increasing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

The amount of kalonline players keep decreasing because of all the poop servers that popup daily and close within few days and in some cases few hours!

If you want to earn fast money, do it on a legit way. Players that donate should get atleast few weeks of fun.

If you can't handle a server don't even open it man. Those server owners are killing the market. This is my opinion.

That's for now what i wanted to say!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think they can't open a good server for long because it will be very expensive As you know there is no longer something free that is why Kal was killed

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think they can't open a good server for long because it will be very expensive As you know there is no longer something free that is why Kal was killed

Nah, there are enough resources for anybody to open a long term server, people just want to have something quick without putting the necessary effort for it...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Everyone wants the latest version and these sources are talking about do not know whether it is safe or not

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Problem aren't comes always from server owners, players always join every new server even if the old servers has good updates and supports overwise admins wouldn't close their servers if its has active players its not expensive to keep server online for months but its useless when server is empty.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Problem aren't comes always from server owners, players always join every new server even if the old servers has good updates and supports overwise admins wouldn't close their servers if its has active players its not expensive to keep server online for months but its useless when server is empty.
The reason you are making a server is very difficult in many things like Exp/Drob Lately I saw servers Players have risen to level 70 in a week also I did not find the server of his players received G70 . Why do you make things that way, guys? There are players who have not seen G100 and do not know they exist :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ur servers die because u keep players in G55/G60 for ages and we told u many times to stop doing that sidepart g60 shenanigans we had that stuff for years we want to see new stuff every server dies out before G70 is added and we left Kal because of that reason lol

edit: oh and ofc Suits/Skins/Hanin Mirrors etc makes it so much more fun :) I love having to donate 100€ to be somewhat even with people in pvp

Open a server with G60 G65 added from start decent droprate on pimping stuff no suits and all that poop and u good

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For me it was the quality of players, guild wars, pvp options/choices, did the admin/gms do anything to make the server fun.

Back