Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

create new kalonline server 2020

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi ..
1- guys how i can create kalonline private server ?
2- where i should buy cilent? or free for test ?
can any one help me please
thank you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"How i can create a Kal-Online Privat Server?"

Aslong you dont want to change anything inside the source, you dont need C++ Knowledge.

But if you want to change something in the "Server" like the basics, Drops/Monsters/Npc's you just need to know,
how the scripts works.

as example;
;Demon Vulgar
(monster (name 1) (index 1) (country 2) (race 0) (level 4) (ai 2) (range 20) (sight 160 240) (exp 65) (itemgroup 1 2) (itemgroup 16 2) (itemgroup 35 2) (itemgroup 40 2) (str 21) (hth 1) (int 10) (wis 10) (dex 2) (hp 25) (mp 70) (aspeed 2400) (hit 0) (dodge 0) (attack 0 9 19) (magic 0 0) (defense 0 0) (absorb 0) (mspeed 1600 800) (quest (2 1 901 1) (3 1 902 1) (54 1 1025 1) (8001 1 933 1)))

alot of them explains himself, but it is not easy to answer your questions "how to create a KalOnline server" since there is alot to do on a Server. :p

Its not like, you have an overlay where you can drag and drop something and everything is fine, you have to judge everything.

Otherwise you will get errors or bugs.

Also the questions is, what do you want to change?

like i said, npcs / monsters ect are pretty simple and they work with a simple script.

also you have to set up MSSQL to work on the db.

i guess i just explained the simple parts shortly! :junglejane:

Oh.. as "lalala123" said, use the core repack to test everything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back