Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi, I just joined the community today and need some help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
normally does that to me when i use the wrong password....make sure u got the right one
Thanks for your reply bro, I can be sure that the password is correct, English and Korean can be saved correctly, but traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese will become wrong text after saving, like this '??????', I will Keep looking for ways to save properly!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply bro, I can be sure that the password is correct, English and Korean can be saved correctly, but traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese will become wrong text after saving, like this '??????', I will Keep looking for ways to save properly!
you wanted to save it inside the config.pk or text document?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you wanted to save it inside the config.pk or text document?
Yes, I want to translate config.pk and script.pk into traditional Chinese or simplified, but the tools in the downloaded repackage can only save English and Korean, so far I still have no clue.I tried to unpack Config.pk and script.pk with some tools re-uploaded by the community, they don't work

Back